Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boyfriend rambles and gets a bit goofy when hes very tired..its soo cute:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyfriend rambles and gets a bit goofy when hes very tired..its soo cute:)

Last night my boyfriend and I were talking and since I hadn't gotten to Skype with him in a while, I stayed up and we skyped late. This was wonderful for me and after a while we were both getting tired. Lol, okay so when my boyfriend gets tired he tends to just say very random things without knowing it and rambles lol. It was so cute cause I told him I'd leave Skype open and wed just fall asleep together on Skype. Well he apparently realized he fell asleep and I told him what he rambled about lol. He said he didn't remember any of it. Has this ever happened to you?

Haha, yep More often for me (I talk in my sleep a great deal!) but my SO is prone to this from time to time. On Sunday night we were out with friends, and he was exhausted and fell asleep in his clothes afterwards. I tried to get him up to get ready for bed and to make sure he didn't sleep in his clothes, and he just kept muttering 'I'll be a good boy' over and over again! I couldn't stop laughing.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

YUP I'm a sleeptalker and I get very rambly when sleepy. Also If I don't go to sleep whe I have to I start to laugh at every single thing.
      “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
      ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
      Closed the distance >21.03.2015
      sigpic

Comment

It was so funny, he kept talking about how I should wear purple that I look good in purple, about flying kites, totally random things like that but I couldn't help but grin cause I'd never seen him like that before.

Originally posted by kteire View Post
        Haha, yep More often for me (I talk in my sleep a great deal!) but my SO is prone to this from time to time. On Sunday night we were out with friends, and he was exhausted and fell asleep in his clothes afterwards. I tried to get him up to get ready for bed and to make sure he didn't sleep in his clothes, and he just kept muttering 'I'll be a good boy' over and over again! I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

I do this all the time when I get tired. I start telling my SO about everything that pops into my head... one night I told him "I feel like a dinosaur" and now he calls me his little dinosaur haha I almost never remember most of what I say, but he thinks it's adorable. He even stays up sometimes just to hear me ramble

sigpic

Comment

When I'm half asleep and my boyfriend is still talking to me, I often zone out and think he's said something when I was actually dreaming it, and I'll respond with my reply and it will be something totally irrelevant. Then I realise I've said something in my sleep and be like zomg sorry, I have no idea what I just said and he laughs at me. I talk and laugh during my REM sleep too, apparently.

Comment

My boyfriend tends to talk in his sleep, and sometimes I can't tell if he's asleep or not ("You're sleeping." *10 second delay* "No I'm not..."). He gets really rambly and cute when he gets drunk and sleepy though. The cutest thing he's ever said was "I hate political politics" completely out of the blue. It's become an inside joke for us now
              So, here you are
              too foreign for home
              too foreign for here.
              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

haha no my bf is never talking while sleeping or before it, but there was once he drank coffe and god that was too much of hyperness ive never seen XD he kept texting so fast and mumbling stuff XD was amazing

Comment

My SO always does this. We talk then he suddenly falls asleep while we're talking and I just stare at him for a few minutes then he suddenly blurts out, "You're so beautiful" then go back to sleep hahaha! I thought it was really cute.

Comment

I do this a lot. He used to call me after work and Its 3 hours later for me so id be fast asleep. The next day I would see our call on my phone but remember nothing of it =3. He tends to talk in his sleep (or scream, which totally freaks me out). But, he doesn't have full on conversations in a half asleep state and forget about them usually.

Comment

Oh my goodness, my SO does the same exact thing! When he's really tired, he would just go off on a tangent and his words would tumble over themselves. His mood gets sillier too, it's too funny, even when I have to tell him to go to bed because of school/work.

Comment

My SO also does this quite often and then never remembers it the next day its so adorable the funniest thing was when he was very worried because he was afraid his dad would come downstairs and tell him he had pretty feet haha. Sometimes it seems like he's faking it because hesays such ridiculous things but when I tell him the next morning he has no clue and gets embarrased but I love it

Comment

I really want to hear him talk like that again.. It made me feel closer to him somehow.

Comment

Well it's happening again lol. I'm trying to convince him to go to bed and his sleepiness keeps saying nu uh lol. He's already rambled and said some cute things but boy does his stubborn side come out when he wants something. I keep v trying to tell him the quicker he goes to sleep the sooner we'll be together. Let's see if this works. . He's already said he wants to marry me tomorrow lol but only if we have pizza. That's typically his sleepiness talking.

Comment

LOL mine rambles all the time even when he's not sleepy xD He's like an old man- full of experiences and knowledge to share ;o (but his sleepy rambles are so sweet >u<. Like he constantly says "I love you" over and over in his rambles ;3 And when I tell him go to sleep he's like "No!" like a little kid lololol)

Comment

Working...
                              X