I wish i could just sleep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish i could just sleep...

I wish i could get some sleep...or better just learn to trust him. I met him 3 years back, then he was my best friends boy friend. Now he is her ex-boy friend and she is my ex-best friend. Yesterday i felt really low so i texted her...she used to cheer me up in the past, i thought she could help. She called me up and started crying, told me she had been talking to my bf, and he yelled at her. Told her she was a bitch, for hurting him so much. Right now i can't think of any reason why he would say that to her unless he wasn't really over her. And that hurts like hell!! I talked to him about this, and he keeps telling me I'm over reacting. He told me, that he just asked her why she wasn't talking to me any more, told her it is hurting me. And she told him something about me which made him angry and that he was shouting at her about that. According to him, the gist of their conversation was that she shouldn't come between us, unlike what she told me. But i just can't stop thinking of the other possibility.
    I know i sound really silly right now!!! But i have huge trust issues since my last relationship, it took me months to just accept that maybe he loves me. After my last relationship i was a mess, I considered myself somehow un-lovable and i went through so much, cried so much that i couldn't trust anybody. He is the only one who ever got around to actually making me trust. Now after this, each time i close my eyes i just keep thinking about how it felt after last break-up, the feeling that every thing so far was a lie...
    I cant even sleep...somebody please tell me what to do...

It sounds like a bunch of "he said, she said" drama. He needs to stay out of your business as far as your friends go. Calling your ex friend up to ask why you're not friends anymore is, sorry to say, a little psycho. Its YOUR business who you're friends with, not his. Come on, you're both old enough to know better.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

my advice would be put them in same convo and ask both and see who says what than tell them what YOU think of that

Comment

Well, to be honest, that's what happens when you get yourself caught up in a love triangle. If the three of you are still all communicating, there really isn't much you can do to prevent this from happening over and over again. You and he should leave that girl out of it, she's no longer your friend for obvious reasons, and it may be causing her a lot of pain to have to deal with either of you. Why should she want to cheer you up? Put yourself in her place. Leave her be and tell your boyfriend to stay out of it.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

First of all,I will echo what BH said. He doesn't need to be going behind your back to your friends/ex-friends and asking them about anything. It is not his problem nor his place. If it is a big deal that you're not friends with someone anymore,then that is for you and you alone to handle. There are things called boundaries and we have them for a reason and in this case it's so that drama doesn't happen. He doesn't need to be fighting your battles for you,trying to piece back together friendships or whatever it is he thinks he's doing for you. Only you need to be doing that.

Another thing,you need to learn to trust him. If he has not given you any reason not to trust him then you need to learn to do so. I understand being burned in past relationships,only gods know I've been there. But you have to teach yourself that what those people did in the past are what THEY did,not him. You can't stress yourself out every 5 minutes of the day worrying about whether you can trust him or not based upon what others before him did. He's not them. Trust in LDRs is very important and if you can't bring yourself to trust him,you need to talk to him about it. Let him know about your past and tell him what he can do to help you through it and then let him help you if he's willing. If he's not and you just simply can't bring yourself to trust him on your own then you need to hang it up for right now,deal with your trust issues and then try again if possible. Because honestly without trust your relationship will ultimately fail.

As for the rest of it,you need to leave that girl alone and tell him to do the same if she's going to talk crap about you just to make him mad. That is not someone you want to associate with AT ALL. All it's doing is causing He said,she said drama. You are not highschoolers anymore. This is adult life now and you both need to leave her childish ass in the dust. People are ex-friends/boyfriends/girlfriends for a reason and that's where they need to stay.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
          Back Together: August 1,2012
          First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
          Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
          Engaged: January 17,2013
          Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
          Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
          We Got Married! - July 3,2014
          SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
          Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Working...