Is he real n honest to our LDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felicia101 View Post
    Yes, today is the 20th days after his last call. His whatsapp showed no sign of online since he had respond me with a kissing goodnite abt a week ago. I had tried not to over analyse thing. I remembered he stopped picking up other calls while he was talking to me on his mobile until the phone kept ringing the second or third time. (He used to call me early morning his time which he said was less busy and night time my time when I was off from work)

I am backing off fr him now. It's painful but I am trying to make myself busy and holding my urge to text him on whatsapp. Though he always replied me before he went to bed but he took no initiative to text me whatsoever except he first got my mobile phone number. Sadly, not even a hi bye which would not take him more than 2second to do so. Anyway, this forum and you kind guys are the good outlets for me to express my feelings, else I would have no way to go.

Donno what is going to happen until he makes the move to call me again. By then I will try to talk it out, hopefully without pressuring him.

I had read the following advice when I was lost and miserably doutful these few days, want to share with you here:

"You know what? When you have to voice your displeasure to a man that you're not feeling wanted or desired, it's because you're not wanted or desired by him. When a man wants you and desires you, he lets you know it. Don't go for a guy who thinks of you only when he is lonely, bored and horny"
    SO stands for Significant Other.

I think that he is not really into you like you want and never will be. I agree, forget about backing off. Write him off. He already wrote you off a long time ago. Sorry for your pain. Plenty of people stick around here after their LDRs end, so please do the same if we can be of some support to you.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
      SO stands for Significant Other.

I think that he is not really into you like you want and never will be. I agree, forget about backing off. Write him off. He already wrote you off a long time ago. Sorry for your pain. Plenty of people stick around here after their LDRs end, so please do the same if we can be of some support to you.
      This. I would've offered this type of advice myself in the beginning had I known it had been that long,but it had not been stated.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment