Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Home ..

Hey Guys and Girls,

i know most of you have been following my posts on Facebook and if not you have been waiting for me to post on here about my trip. Well i am home now and have been for 10 hours. I haven't slept in 30 hours but feeling OK-ish. So my trip to Kansas to meet my boyfriend for the first time after 5 years of knowing him was AMAZING. From start to finish, he was everything i could of wanted and more. Only down fall which would be any off us girls nightmare is that the day after i landed i come on my period for the first time after 3 years! LOL. But regardless he was understanding and amazing.

He opened doors for me, held my bags, rubbed my back after my long flight. Never let me put my hand in my pocket to pay for anything, He introduced me to his military friends, civilian friends and i met his mum on the last evening which was an amazing night, I shot a hand gun i drove his dodge truck up a steep rocky heel, we went qua-ding and got so muddy and it was so much fun. We went out into Kansas city and hit the bars and had a dance. We had our first movie date to see fast and furious 6 and we went in a horse drawn carriage around Kansas city and stayed in a beautiful suite hotel room for the weekend. We also had a road trip to IOWA to visit a friend he was in Afghanistan with in 2009. It was all amazing and right now i can not put my finger on which part i loved the most as my emotions are everywhere. i am so glad to be home and around my parents but its killing me being away from Justin already.

I know it will get harder and some days i will be ok but for now i just feel overwhelmed and numb at the same time. The countdown until he comes to London will start now. which shall be around December.

But as i promised here is a few photos of Me and Justin through out trip of adventures

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

You two are SO CUTE! Love the pictures.
    ~~~

Comment

I rarely comment on photos but you two are just too damn cute! Lovely photos

Comment

WELCOME BACK TO THE GOOD OLD BRITISH WEATHER ;p it's great isn't it?

I've been following your photos and videos on facebook, and wow, from what I saw you two are made for each other! I'm so glad you had an amazing time, you've had a go on the handgun and I'm jealous! Absolutely adorable photos , I'm so happy for you two.

Comment

Awww you two are so cute together! Sounds like an amazing time!
          First met online: June, 2010
          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Third visit together: August, 2012
          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Sounds and looks like you had a great visit
            You guys make a very cute couple!
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

good to hear you had a great time . I like the picture of him standing on one leg, you look very happy, also it has a cool effect on the picture

I've been home from a trip with my SO for about 12 hours now... it sucks, so we're in the same boat there.
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

This is amazing. My girlfriend of only 8 months went back to the U.K. after being together the whole time. She's gone another year. This post made me so happy, all the smiles in the pictures and nothing but happiness really felt nice to read. I hope the post-visit feelings aren't too rough. I wish you guys the best.

Comment

You guys are so damned cute!
                  Our separation so abides, and flies,
                  That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
                  And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Your adorableness reminds me of how I feel with my SO. I'm so happy for you, love!

If you need to talk or anything about post-visit sadness, feel free to shoot me a message. I hope you're doing wonderfully and so glad you had the best time! Sounds like you did a lot of great things together.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Woah, sexy couple!

Nice pics. I'm also glad that you had fun on your trip!

Comment

You guys look great together! And so happy!

Comment

glad your trip went perfectly ^_^ You are so cute together, I love how you are smiling at every picture, you look SO happy ! ^^

Comment

Delighted to hear you had such a good trip! The photos are adorable; you make a lovely couple

Comment

glad you had alot of fun! pic's are awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X