X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He calls me "chicken"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosalynn View Post
      I came into this form excited to tell you guys all the awesome names I have picked out for future dogs.

But as for the other meaning of pet names, we call each other "hun" or "babe" a lot. And if I'm all worked up he calls me "hunny bunny" which is a Tarantino reference for the cool people to get :P
      haha sorry the name threw you off i was thinkin of another term to say but ive always learned it as pet names for your so

Comment

My boyfriend and I have a lot of nicknames...
        I will sometimes call my boyfriend "babe" but more often then not I just use his name. I used to refer to him as "Josepher", which is really random (his name is Jose, but everyone calls him Joe). We used to call each other "Potato" a lot, because one day I tried to form a heart shape with my hands and failed, so I just said it was a potato and it stuck. I call him love when I say goodnight. Right now he's most often referred to as "nugget" or "my nugget", but I use nugget for all my close friends too.

I would say the most interesting nickname in our relationship is "Ardilla", which is what he calls me. He is mexican, and Ardilla is squirrel in spanish. This became my nickname because I didn't know that the double L made a Y sound, so I pronouced it just like a usual L, which is how he pronouces my nickname. Some how over the past few weeks it was shortened to just "Dilla". He uses this more often than he uses my real name, which is practically never.
        started dating: 12/08/12
        "i love you": 04/12/13
        el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
        montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
        el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
        montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
        el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
        el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
        el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
        san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
        san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I call him the 'Colonist' he calls me the 'Royalist'

Comment

LOL me and my boyfriend make up the most lovey dovey corny nicknames. (We plan to say them in public in the future to make everyone around us uncomfortable.)

Comment

I'm his goldfish haha x3

Comment

I'm Baby, Babygirl, Theodore (he gave it to me before the second movie).
                He's Sweetheart, Honey, and Alvin.

Comment

We interchange the usual babe, baby, love, handsome/beautiful, sweetheart/sweetie.

My man is super muscle-y and manly, so me and my odd sense of humor thought it'd be cute to start calling him Cupcake. Also, there was once this girl who was very obsessive about texting him, and she for some reason called him polar bear, so sometimes I'll refer to him as that [jokingly, mostly]. Sometimes Tom Cat, and he'll call me kitten. I absolutely swoon when he calls me baby doll, or doll, or baby girl in his slight southern drawl.

We're both in the Army so it also isn't uncommon for us to call each other by our last names.

Comment

He started calling me Sweetness from Day One...I'll have to ask him why, I never did. I call him Angel - because there's a pic of him that the light is shining over his head and it looks like a halo.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I send a text to her every morning beginning with "Good morning, love"

She's my koala. I call her koala.

I continue to be her mint chocolate chip :P

She calls me Sweety.

She has a lot of pet names for me. I love them all.

Comment

He has a cockatiel that whistles and says "hey baby," so I started teasing him by whistling and calling him Pretty Bird in private and apparently on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X