No announcement yet.

It does get easier, Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me the first two or three days are the hardest, then it gets a bit easier. I mean I still miss him like crazy, but it doesn't hurt so much.

sigpic

Comment

It does get better, I'm now about 7-weeks from getting back from the USA and I'm certainly not crying all the time like I was the first week!

I still can't read the message he sent me when he'd just got on the train to leave without crying though, I'm an emotional creature

There are still some really tough moments though, I won't lie and they seem worse now we've actually met. Like yesterday was his birthday and the b@stards at his work ate the cakes I sent him and he was really upset, it actually physically hurt that I couldn't be with him

Comment

Yep my boy went back to England today and I felt like super sad and super crying giirl, everyone at the airport was looking at us becouse i was crying .. but i figured out that today felt a little easier then the other days after his first visit. But i am missing him so much.. just the same.. now we will sleep on viber but its super different. isnt it? I will miss waking up on his arm and then being in the bed and doing million funny sweety lovely things

Comment

Working...
        X