No announcement yet.

LDR TATTOOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has quite a few tattoos which have meaning behind them. We have talked about getting LDR tattoos, something small and meaningful, without being obvious. I'm wavering only because of the pain and I'd have a 20hr plane ride to get home.

Comment

Why would I get one related to our long distance relationship? I assume the distance will end at some point. Why the hell would I want to remember a time I will likely always consider one of the most wonderful parts of my life D:<!? I actually do something relationship related, well sorta. I already gonna regret it, I might as well have something I can pretend has more meaning once he leaves me for a milf :P. I want matching triforce tattoos...NOW! You know what, I'm gonna see Enrique soon, I'll see if we can get them this weekend :'D. Wish me less regret than usual!

Comment

She needs to get an "S" and i want an È. i think it would be awesome and she means so much to mean. I never thought i would geta tattoo like that but it seems to really show an undying love, something that is meant to last forever. but thats just my imo
        Dear God the only thing I ask of you
        Is to hold her when I'm not around
        When I'm much too far away
        -Avenged Sevenfold "Dear God"

Comment

Working...
        X