Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all maybe interested.

Hey everyone,

So i came across this website and i typed in Long distance love. I came across these beautiful picture canvas type pictures. I think they are awesome! i have just ordered myself the biggest one with a quote. i can not wait until i get it and be able to frame it and put it up on my wall.

treat yourself or you SO maybe?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/8901...lized-map-gift

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/9868...op_home_active

What do you think? There is also lots of other brilliant gifts to do with LDR on the page so check it out! i hope you like as much as i did

OMG!!! I love that! I definitely want one!!!! Etsy always has what you're looking for!

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I hads never heard of it until i saw it on google!

But yes they are amazing! Just ordered myself one i can not wait to see the result and hang that up on my wall! even though being in a LDR sucks! its someone us girls and boys should be proud of, Not many people can do what we do!

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
        I hads never heard of it until i saw it on google!

But yes they are amazing! Just ordered myself one i can not wait to see the result and hang that up on my wall! even though being in a LDR sucks! its someone us girls and boys should be proud of, Not many people can do what we do!
        Exactly! I have friends who are always like "I can't believe you're still together or you're still going strong" and I'm like well we have to work harder because we can't see each other often, but we appreciate our relationship more because of it. What colors did you get?!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ams.201220 View Post
          Exactly! I have friends who are always like "I can't believe you're still together or you're still going strong" and I'm like well we have to work harder because we can't see each other often, but we appreciate our relationship more because of it. What colors did you get?!
          The replys i get is 'Well your a better person than me, i couldnt do something like that'

I got the pinkish and blue one! His fav colour is blue and mine is like a red/pink so i asked to have his state in blue and my country in pink with the quote

'Only a stone throw away'

Comment

The replys i get is 'Well your a better person than me, i couldnt do something like that'

I got the pinkish and blue one! His fav colour is blue and mine is like a red/pink so i asked to have his state in blue and my country in pink with the quote

AHHHH!!!!! I love it!!!! That's uber cute! Are you going to keep it or are you giving it to him as a present?

XXX XXX

Comment

I was going to do something like that on a pillow cover or just a like picture but not printed just done by my hands with a different patterns and things but then i went lazy I love that picture and want one for me and for my boy

Comment

Present to myself. only fair right? Lol. His a hard one to get something for. He hates jewlery, key chains etc and his sharing a room in a house so he can't hang nothing up hahahah

Comment

Same situation.. My friends are like this too.. but after his second visit to me which was 2 weeks ago they went like they are starting to beleive about our real love

Comment

Present to myself. only fair right? Lol. His a hard one to get something for. He hates jewlery, key chains etc and his sharing a room in a house so he can't hang nothing up hahahah
                    Haha, I know!!!!!! Austin is the same way! I stick to handmade gifts a lot, because he likes them and appreciates them. I also do a lot of video game things, he's such a nerd :P

XXX XXX

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
                      Same situation.. My friends are like this too.. but after his second visit to me which was 2 weeks ago they went like they are starting to beleive about our real love
                      YAYYYY!!!!! My friends acknowledge my relationship, but it's always weird talking about it.

XXX XXX

Comment

YAYYYY!!!!! My friends acknowledge my relationship, but it's always weird talking about it.
                        Yeees its super weird to talk with my friends about my relationship

Comment

Really nice maps <3 I love maps, cause I'm fascinated in geography and it looks so sweet ;D I wish there had been Poland^^ I wish I lived in one of these country^^

Comment

Justin is addicted to his Xbox and battlefield so I'm waiting for battlefield 4 to come out so I can send it to him

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
                              Yeees its super weird to talk with my friends about my relationship
                              Right?! When Austin and I got back together I only told my two best friends. I was like, this is between me and him, but you two can know :P

XXX XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X