You all maybe interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
    Justin is addicted to his Xbox and battlefield so I'm waiting for battlefield 4 to come out so I can send it to him
    Same with Austin!!! For Christmas I bought him Halo 4, haha.

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I shopped with that seller before, she's wonderful! I got a 5x7'' print for my SO. Super nice quality!

Comment

I got the keychain in my avatar from etsy, too
        So, here you are
        too foreign for home
        too foreign for here.
        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I thought I recognised the key chain! Lol I'm so excites to get mine through!

I told Justin and he LOVES the idea! I thought he might of said it was gay! I also found out he's also wanted to do a scrap book!!!

I guess you learn something new about your SO everyday

Comment

I don't get it, I want to buy one for my SO but I can't find one where it connects from United Kingdom to Denmark, could anyone help me out here?

Comment

Hi Hun, sign up to the website make yourself a logg in account and message the lady asking if you can do one for UK and denmark. because i asked her for a state in the USA and the UK and she was fine with it! Let her know i reccomended you!!

Comment

Looks pretty interesting! o:

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
                  Hi Hun, sign up to the website make yourself a logg in account and message the lady asking if you can do one for UK and denmark. because i asked her for a state in the USA and the UK and she was fine with it! Let her know i reccomended you!!
                  Thanks for the help Louise! Just sent her a lovely email

Comment

Working...
                  X