Can't live with him before engagment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't live with him before engagment.

So he was visiting me for the second time and he met my family and all of them were super happy about meeting becouse my family super liked him and he super liked my family too.
    the problem is that i really super much want to live with him and be with him and start new things with him like new life. but in my country you can't live with your boy if you are not married or engaged at least.
    I had a hope that i could do little courses and go to his country so i could live with him. but my father said i cant go samwhere to live with him before we are engaged or married.
    So now everything seems super bad. i cant live without him during years only some days in a year will not be enough for me i think so now when i have tasted how it feels to live with him.
    i dont know what to do. i want to start better job here but if i start that means i am starting my new life in my own and he has his own life and it seems super bad for me.

you can be engaged for a long time?

Comment

Have you two talked about getting engaged? If so, then maybe that is the next step for your relationship, and you two can look at options toward living together. However, if you are not on the same page or are not ready to be engaged, and do not wish to go against your father and culture's expectations, then I suggest looking for that better job. Just because you are beginning a new chapter in your life while your partner is elsewhere does not mean all hope is lost, just that you can't be together at the moment. I'm sure many members here can relate.
      ~~~

Comment

Working...
      X