Clear All

He calls me : Buppies, baby, hunny, baby butt
    I call him : Buppies, Boops, Boopies, pipsqueak

Comment

Im his "Sniggle butt"
      &
      he's my "Lover Bug"

and thats what we call eachother!
      "Now, it's going to get harder but it's going to burn brighter and it's going to feel tougher each and everyday, so let me say that, I love you, your all I've ever wanted. You're all I've ever dreamed of to come. I want so bad, can you feel it too? You know I'm so in love with you! I need you so much! I need your touch! I'd swim the ocean for you."

Comment

He calls me; (mostly) Babe or Baby, Cuddle Bunny and Yay-Yay.

I call him; As above, Babe or Baby, Snuggle Bunny and Yoshi.

^-^

Comment

i can't remember if i've posted on here, haha.

he calls me: lily bear (mostly), babe/baby, and he used to call me 'sexy bunny' a lot (can't remember why O_o, but he's kind of stopped that). sometimes he comes up with other names like, "snuggle/cuddle bunny" or "my sweet lily bear" (that one is my favorite <3)

i call him: silly boy ^_^, baby/babe, baby boyy. that's pretty much it, unless i randomly come up with something else. but it's mostly baby, or silly boy. because he's muh silly boyyyyy
          [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

So we have several new ones. XD

Him to me: love, my love, silly, my sexy silly (>.>), koala, Jen (my name is Jenna but no one's called me Jen since I was five)
            Me to him: (I'm the inventive one) love, my love, silly, darling, sweetheart, lover mine, koala

So the koala thing is, I had heard someone say something that day about a friend who jumped onto people and latched on like a koala. So that night as we went to bed I was like "*cuddles close and clings to you like a koala*" and he goes on about how koalas spend their whole lives mating, eating, sleeping, and being generally high on eucalyptus. And in sync we say we should spend our whole lives like that. XD So then he decided to call me his little koala bear, and now we have several variations of the koala-themed nickname.

Comment

Neither one of us is big on "baby", so we don't use that. And I'm not real big on calling people pet names. I don't know why, I don't have a problem with them or anything, I just don't use them. He does however. Usually he's just messing around, but there are a few he calls me frequently.
              Angel Eyes
              Darling (sounds AWESOME with his accent)
              "my sexy lil lady" <--- What a dork.
              And lots of others just randomly, but I'm coming up blank. He uses those three the most.
              Last edited by 5000miles; June 7, 2010, 06:10 PM.
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

I call my SO usually honeybunny to tease him a bit :3
                and depending on his mood i change it f.e. to: Hornybunny, angrybunny, dummybunny,etc.
                <_<;; if i dont call him like this, it is only 'hun' oder 'honey' <3

Comment

We love to call each other sweet nicknames! Some of them are: beautiful, honey, baby, gorgeous, sweety, and so on... She also likes to call me her "cuddle muffin"; she really likes that one. I also sometimes call her "shortie". No, she's not really short, but she's shorter than me, so...

Comment

I call him: Bub, Bubby, Pup, Puppy, Darling, Babe and of course Sexy :P
                    He calls me: Cabbage, Darling, Babe and Sweetums.

There's probably more but thats all I can think of at the moment.

Comment

i call him bambi, superman ...or matt. how boring. =P

he calls me his wonderwoman ...and i can't remember what else.

there's always "my love" as well.

Comment

Besides the typical, honey, sweetie and angel, he calls me princess, varkie (afrikkaans), love of his life, mother of his children, and some that I cannot mention here, lol.

I call him Einstien, Doc, my baby daddy, gift from God....

Comment

He usually calls me mama or mami and princess (all which i love! :3). He will also call me baby, babe, cutie and babycakes (<3!) but more rarely. Also his milk gf since hes my brownie husband (snl skit). I call him papa, papi, amor, babe, baby and daddy, on special occasions =3. We also use chulo and chula (cutie in spanish). Love and honey are rare but it happens too. I cant think of any more lol. I do love pet names though <3.

Comment

We use the usual, baby, babe and love. We both call each-other monkey sometimes. On occasion he calls me beautiful and sexy and I call him sexy and hott stuff, with 2 t's not 1.
                            He just gets me... <3

Comment

Working...
                            X