Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your SO ever do this that drives me nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happens sometimes. Especially when he is working. I dont think men think about it the way women do LOLOLOL

Comment

Oh believe me he knows! I've had to tell him once or twice. Now I am trying to just rub it off and not let it bother me as much even though its hard. :P

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
      TELL HIM that this bothers you. He probably doesn't even know that it does!

Comment

he does it all the time. Usually it's because he had to go to work... but why not tell me? If we just sent a few messages back and forth, then it doesn't annoy me, but when we are in the middle of what feels like a conversation, I often find myself just sitting there waiting for him to respond for like 30 minutes to an hour... when I could be doing something else... I'm trying to train myself to just shelve a conversation after 15 minutes and go back to my life... but it's weird when I get an unfinished feeling...
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Ha yep! We use whatsapp... we are on completely different time schedules! I will message him in the evening knowing he won't get it cos he is at work then I go to bed... when I get up (say 7am) I know he finished work a couple of hours before and can see he's read my messages but he won't reply for hours sometimes! We do not communicate nearly as much as a lot of you do... we don't have that luxury but most mornings we chat for a couple of hours when I wake up so when I wake and there's no message and I know he's fallen asleep already it really grinds on me! We have been apart 8 days now and Skyped for one 20 minute period before the connection cut out

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
            he does it all the time. Usually it's because he had to go to work... but why not tell me? If we just sent a few messages back and forth, then it doesn't annoy me, but when we are in the middle of what feels like a conversation, I often find myself just sitting there waiting for him to respond for like 30 minutes to an hour... when I could be doing something else... I'm trying to train myself to just shelve a conversation after 15 minutes and go back to my life... but it's weird when I get an unfinished feeling...
            B does the same damn thing!! Yes, why can't they just type in 'gotta go.... later' or something like that? I, too, feel like I'm wasting my time sitting there waiting! Gr--r-r-r-r!!
            February 2012 -- met online
            August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
            April 2013 -- met in person
            June 2013 -- broke up
            July 2013 -- back together
            August 2013 -- 2nd visit
            October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
            April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

"ninja afk" - like 4 hours later. makes me want to hurt him.

Comment

Working...
              X