...and shes gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and shes gone...

after 292 days apart and a 9 day stay...she left yesterday morning...ive been crying for about 2 days straight...
    Love knows no boundaries.

I feel your pain! When my SO left after we had been together for a month, I was so upset that I just sulked for a good week and a half. I was so mad when my mom washed his sweatshirt that smelled like him.

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Hang in there brother. I can't imagine how difficult that is, but be thankful you had that time together. Some of us haven't even gotten that far into the LDR.

Comment

This was your first meet right? (I could be wrong) It's a tough one for sure...
        Hang in there though, it'll get easier I promise you. Stay busy and distracted. Start talking plans for a future visit no matter how far it could be. Focus on the good stuff and the pain will pass. *hugs*

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
        X