For all those video game fans in LDRs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all those video game fans in LDRs!

My bf is a big video game nerd and for his bday I baked him some cookies to go along with his gift. This year I was especially excited because of the cookie idea I found on the internet. I wanted to share it with all of you!

They're video game controller cookies! They're made up of plain sugar cookies with an almond frosting and candy buttons. They're so cute! ...and he loved them. Ate them all up! ><

https://diamondsfordessert.blogspot....ookies_18.html

That's adorable! It's a shame I can't bake and the oven's a ticking time bomb. Definitely a neat idea for someone who likes video games, though.

Comment

Oh that's really cool!! I like the N64 one I'll have to think about something like that when gift time comes, heh.

Comment

Damn! Too bad I promised him Chewbacca head cake for his 21st birthday! We have an odd fascination with Chewbacca >.>...<.<...>.>... Definitely good for Christmas. I'ma nerd it up this Christmas. I have to since it's suppose to be the first one I get to celebrate with Enrique :P. We'll likely be sleeping in a hotel since my family will be hijacking my room xD. I have 50 first cousins from my mother's side, and those are only the ones I'm biologically related to. We are too damn Mexican ;_;!

Comment

wow haha thats so awesome!

Comment

Awesome idea!

Comment

You did really good on those! Good idea too.

Comment

I wonder if you can bake them without milk too :<

Comment

Awsome! I wish i was that skilled!

Comment

The cookies are so cute!!!! I wish I had baking skill's like that!

Comment

I could never eat these! They're works of art! I would feel bad eating art!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirschlein View Post
                        I wonder if you can bake them without milk too :<
                        If it's because of a milk allergy I recommend lactose free milk (i'm lactose intolerant so I use it for everything).

those are cute cookies, i'm going to make my guy some guitar cookies =3

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Wow, Those are adorable!
                          I know what to send my guy now for our 18 month anniversary =]

Comment

Working...
                          X