Yep being stood up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep being stood up

WEll, I'm just going on cranky rant. XD but I'm sure this has happened to somebody- when your SO says he or she will be on at a certain time and tells you to be on , but then never shows up anyway or is like I don't know a few hours (yes, HOURS) late -.-
    I've been kinda waiting for his butt to come on for three hours now (lmao I know right-talk about patience) and I'm just bored as heck so I said hey why not start a thread about this!
    XD its like being stood up on a date D;
    Please tell me I'm not alone ;-;

Smack him :P
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
      Yes I will smack him incredibly hard xD
      Where should I smack him- face , arm, leg, ass etc.- preferably the part that hurts the most ;3

Comment

Often times my SO won't be able to call me or get on web cam. But I don't bother getting upset about it, because I know it just means something came up (or he fell asleep). I'll text him and then we'll eventually talk later.

Sometimes he'll ask me to chat, and then I won't be available or we'll agree on a time and I can't make it and he'll be waiting for me. Life happens. It's not worth dying on this mountain to me, there are plenty of other things I'd rather die for (like convincing people that declawing cats is animal cruelty).

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

It used to happen to me a lot. My boy had problems with understanding time differences. Haha

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Lol don't worry we've all been through this at one time or another. I know I have!

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
              Often times my SO won't be able to call me or get on web cam. But I don't bother getting upset about it, because I know it just means something came up (or he fell asleep). I'll text him and then we'll eventually talk later.

Sometimes he'll ask me to chat, and then I won't be available or we'll agree on a time and I can't make it and he'll be waiting for me. Life happens. It's not worth dying on this mountain to me, there are plenty of other things I'd rather die for (like convincing people that declawing cats is animal cruelty).
              Me and my baby are different xD We get cranky or upset if one of us doesn't make it on at a certain time that we should be on or if we don't talk at least once a day. Even if something came up or if we become busy we'd still be grumpy lololol >u<
              But I don't know - that's just us x)

Comment

And woo yay I'm not alone xD

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
                  I am not sure what smiley you tried to use, since the coding you used, prevented it from coming up. But why suggest getting physically violent, even if you only mean it figuratively. If it was me, I would just talk to my SO about it.

First Visit: September 2016
                  Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                  Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                  For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                  John 4:12
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                    I am not sure what smiley you tried to use, since the coding you used, prevented it from coming up. But why suggest getting physically violent, even if you only mean it figuratively. If it was me, I would just talk to my SO about it.
                    Oh it's a smiley sticking its tongue out :P (if u tilt your head to the left)
                    And she was just joking xD Don't worry
                    Of course we talk about it- it becomes like:
                    Me: *taps foot and crosses arms* where were you? -.-
                    Him: Sorry but <insert reason here> (then he continues saying sorry and gives me kissies and sweet tingz)
                    Then we just become a little grumpy and snappy but it goes away once we start talking again lolol

Comment

haha, this happened to me today actually. I had to call to wake him up, it was 8 o clock my time 7 o clock his. He's like oh I was sleeping. :P
                      https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
                      Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Dude,I think you missed the playfulness of the statement. She wasn't being serious.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                        Back Together: August 1,2012
                        First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                        Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                        Engaged: January 17,2013
                        Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                        Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                        We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                        SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                        Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

No no good sir, violence is the answer to everything. The moment my SO gets out of line I get my belt out and smack him until he cries out "LORD JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS". Then he is rewarded with a treat because men are dogs and should be trained as such.
                          Last edited by Black_Halloween; June 22, 2013, 11:23 PM.
                          Made it official: 12-01-10
                          First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                          Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Normally I'm the one doing the standing up. :P Because I'm ahead by 3 hours, I'm exhausted by the time we talk and tend to fall asleep. Austin is pretty good about it though, but I still feel really bad.

First met: June 2012
                            Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                            Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                            Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Happens to me all the time, I want to hug the OPer. This is the exact reason why i'm lurking around LFAD at the moment. 4 hours of waiting. (cry)

Comment

Working...
                              X