X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Because gift!

I received these today <3

Do you all get 'just because' gifts?

How thoughtful, cute, and romantic! Me and Travis send each other gifts just because as well.

Comment

His poor-ass ever spend money outside of necessity? xD No wait, he gave me Chewbacca @_@...OH! And he got me a copy of the Shawshank Redemption when I said I'd never seen it before :P. I know there's more, but I can't think of any right now XP. I NEED TO BUY HIM IT! Hasn't seen it yet ;_;!

Comment

Wow, you girls are lucky. I want to send my girl stuff all the time, but she lives in several countries over, so sending her something like that would cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by outrayge View Post
          Wow, you girls are lucky. I want to send my girl stuff all the time, but she lives in several countries over, so sending her something like that would cost an arm and a leg.
          My SO lives 11500+ miles away from me, but I found a few websites - like flower delivery ones - and it's not too expensive! You just need a credit card and you're all good!

Comment

Those are lovely! I know my boyfriend is sending me a just because package soon. I can't wait.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That is sooooo sweet! You must be just giddy, I know I would have been hehe! The flowers are beautiful and the bear is so cute!

When Rane and I were LD, we didn't do much by snail mail (the international postage was better spent of plane flights!), but we did do a lot of little just because things online. Our eyes were fixated on our goal lol. I'm sure you understand this!

Comment

Those are great presents and must have made you feel really special! Thanks for sharing. :3

My SO is really romantic and spontaneous. In fact, he is quite emphatic that he likes to do things just because, rather than feel obligated to--which is different from what I am used to with holidays and such. (e.g. he spent an arm and a leg shipping a box of hard candies and coffee before when we were quasi-official and one of my favourites is when I was going on about how much I was dreading April Fool's Day, which was a few weeks after he had left after his first visit, and the pranks people would play on me/ how stressed I was/ how much I was missing him. I found I had a package to pick up from the housing office and was kind of scared it was either a prank or something mean from my jealous ex and it turned out to be a beautiful bouquet with roses, orchids, and lilies from my SO. He said something dorky on the card, like "No foolin', I really miss you!" Hee hee!). I love this quality about him. Still, I hope that he observes things like birthdays and such (even a hand-made card would rock), because I've been raised to find holidays/ special days pretty fun and important to observe in some way and I would be pretty sad if he missed my birthday/ he will suffer the pain of a thousand suns if I don't get at least an e-card.

Comment

Awww, so cute!! I love getting just because presents They always put a huge smile on my face!

Comment

Aww thats beautiful!! Lucky you!

I just wished my guy was a bit more spontanious He's told me it's because it's really expensive to send snail mail- he's sent me one personal parcel from Christmas last year. Then the rest was online things. He did send me a beautiful bunch of Lilly's for Valentines Day this year which was even better because they arrived when we were chatting via IM. So he saw how happy I was on webcam But it's since stopped :/

Comment

I send her gifts when i feel like it and i try to make it something extra special. Usually something that has a meaning to us or has ties to an inside joke, that way she can get a good chuckle when she wraps it out and also know that am i always thinking about her at random times.

Comment

Awww, that's sweet!

Me and my SO only send gifts to each other on the holidays. Like on Valentine's Day, I sent him a cute little valentine's day package that he loved! =]
                        'Just because' gifts are really cute. I should do that for my SO

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                          My SO lives 11500+ miles away from me, but I found a few websites - like flower delivery ones - and it's not too expensive! You just need a credit card and you're all good!
                          That sounds great! Can you please share those websites with me? The ones I've found costed way too much.

Comment

I get just because gifts every now and then, but they're usually silly things that stem from inside jokes (i.e his last "just because" was a letter and nipple tassles.... I'd tell the inside joke that goes with it but it's long winded. still made me smile, even though every girl wants flowers.)
                            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Haha! Gorgeooousss! My boy saw my comment on the flowers (facebook) and now he's tlking about getting me surprise flowers!! Haha.
                              Sweeeeet x)

Comment

Working...
                              X