X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flights. Are. Booked!

I knew I had to share this on here...

MATT BOOKED HIS FLIGHTS!

He's leaving England on December 11 and getting here on December 13. I get to have him for three whole weeks!

...Now, I'm trying not to think about afterwards and how upsetting it'll be, because three weeks isn't that long. But I can't help it.

Right now, though, I am SO EXCITED!!! I miss him so much!!!

Thanks for being here and so supportive, guys. It means a lot. If it wasn't for this website, we may not have lasted... Go figure.

EDIT: I talked to my mum and she has told me that she's willing to send me over there for Christmas in 2011. How exciting - my first white Christmas. But, let us not be hasty. First I need to make sure he enjoys his first hot Christmas.
    Last edited by Sarah M; August 11, 2010, 07:18 AM.

I'm sorry, everytime I see your posts I kindof sit up in my seat because my SO's named Matt too ^_^;;

But congrats! Three weeks seem like a long time to me, enjoy them

Comment

Yay! You're going to have a complete blast!!! Enjoy every second of your three weeks

Comment

So happy for you. Have a fantastic time!

Comment

That is awesome news! Remember to take lots of pictures! Also keep an eye on the forums... you never know, there might be a blogTV xmas event
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

How wonderful - enjoy your three weeks!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aw yay, that's nice ^_^ We got 3 weeks together once (accidentally though ) and it was awesome! I'm happy for you, hope you have the best time ever and remember to enjoy every moment :>

Comment

Yay! Hope you have a wonderful visit!

Comment

That's so exciting to have him there for the whole month of December, including Christmas. I'm hopefully going to have Travis come down for the holidays as well. I bet you two will have a ton of fun, congrats!

Comment

Oh, man, that's amazing!
                    You have fun and do takes pictures!

Comment

awww this is so exciting! i was so excited when my boyfriend booked his flight to england! only 70 days now! i sooo cant wait. enjoy every minute.
                      but unfortunately - we dont have white christmases in the UK grey ones, yes, but it never ever snows

Comment

Yay! Very happy to hear this
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Awsome news!

Comment

Focus on the fact that he is coming...for 21 days...try not to think about the "after"....it will change the whole excitement..I do that too often.... But YAY! How exciting for you guys!!
                            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Yeah, i agree with Karringtyn. Don't focus on when he has to leave cause that will just affect your mood when he is there, and you want to be able to fully enjoy his visit, right? No need for tears when you got your SO with you. It is something that you have waited a long time for.
                              So cool that you have three weeks with him =)

Comment

Working...
                              X