X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crisis

HI everyone .

i have a distabce relation with an amazing girl .... i have never felt for anyone what i had felt for her..... but recently i got a bit depressed... and all the uncertainty made me fell distant and i `am no longer feling what i was felling before.... why is it so? maybe it does not mean that i dont love her anymore , cause i can`t even immagine to lse her... but i fell very down and dont know why.

Ciao Federico e benvenuto.

It's normal that people don't feel so crazy in love anymore after the first few months. This doesn't have to mean your love is getting weaker, but this is up to you (and her). What is the uncertainty that bothers you? What makes you depressed? Are you under stress at work or at home? Give us some more details.

Can you talk to your girlfriend about what bothers you? Best relationships are based on friendship, so you should be able to see your girlfriend also as a friend and share your problems with her. Your relationship will get stronger if you talk with each other and share things like that, but if you become distant with her, then the relationship will die.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

and yes i have the university to finish .... that`s might be effecting the whole thing

Comment

so she had to come in May to visit me but after she delayed it . therefore she had to visit me in july and after she decided to wait again..... she had things to figure out at home. But i passed form a emotional status where i wanted to spend all my life with her to one where i just dont care.... maybe all this missing made me depressed ..... and i dont even feel sexual attraction ..... i mena it is not possible that such a strong feeling c has disappeared like this..... maybe i just need to see her.... i am afraid to lose her..... what i felt made me very happy.... now that is passed i am very sad.....

Comment

If she keeps rescheduling her visit, I can understand why you are disappointed. What reasons did she give you? What is her situation at home that she has to figure out?

Maybe she got scared of your relationship being too intense. This can happen even when you're both in love. If you talk about spending the rest of your lives together after only 4 months of dating, it can be too much too soon. At this point it's too early to plan your future like that. You should be getting to know each other better and just enjoying the relationship the way it is. You still have university to focus on, maybe she also goes to school? When you are too intense, sooner or later you get exhausted and then you feel like those feelings you had are gone. You spent them.
          A long-distance relationship is hard but it can still make you very happy. But you have to have patience.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

She has to find a new flat and a work or a job in Europe. I know i love her and thinking of not having her ... It is oweful . Maybe i am a but tired and when i see her everything Will be ok and we just need to stay toghether ... It does not mean that i fall out of love... It would not be possible... Soddenly... And cause i feel i need to wait..

Comment

I agree that you cannot only be lovers but also friends to make it through the rough and waning times we all must face. Try to just get back to what made you like her before you loved her. These are the reasons you fell in love to begin with and what will re-ignite those feelings for you.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes u are right.... I f i had fallen out of love i would even be here to ask u tips...i wouldn't just care.... And i would look for orher girls...I feel i have to spend time with her and deepen the relation ... Anyway she Will move to Europe.. So...

Comment

Anyway now i feel much better... Everything. Is ok now)

Comment

Working...
                  X