Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packing... hope I don't forget anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing... hope I don't forget anything!

Well I've been packing for my trip down to new Mexico to see my boyfriend. Wednesday night I fly out and I am so excited! I just hope I don't forget anything important. The downside is I might be on my period when I'm there which really stinks so I'm going to try and take some pills and distract myself from the pain as much as I can. I can't wait!

Awww I am travelling to my baby in 10 days, already want to start packing!! Hope you have a nice trip ^^
    About the period - it's unhealthy (duh..) but in any drugstore they cell pills that delay your period. You have to take them 3 times a day. I haven't taken any but my friends have and they proved to work. No idea how they are called, but anyway in different countries some medicines are called differently. You must just go and ask

Comment

Yay I'm going to start packing soon too. I just did a "test packing" session where I sort of put clothes I thought I'd bring and other things and weighed by luggage to make sure it was well under the limit and made a packing list. Now the clothes just have to all be clean and soon I'll pack it all in my bag. 5 days until I leave!! I will likely have my period while I'm travelling and for the first few days still but it shouldn't be as bad because it is usually heaviest on the first day or two. But then since I visit him for longer at a time (once a year though) I will have another period with him and it's not as worrying for me because I'll have lots of period free days.

I don't advocate taking pills to stop a period though that is an option, especially if you are only going for a few days and it might be on all the days.. I'm sure you can still enjoy the time with him, just try and be happy even when your period might make you want to cry or scream or get upset. Try and enjoy the time and take lots of pictures and have as much fun as you can, even if you just watch movies or do other activities that might be easier on you if you have your period... but you can still bond and make memories. Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
      X