Has he lost interest???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has he lost interest???????

So I've started talking to this guy who I had a crush on for years... And now were officially dating! We were talking for about 4months before we made it official. We used to talk all day every day falling asleep and waking up talking to each other which I loved! Then after about 2months we started to Skype which I was sooo excited about! He used to ask to call and Skype me all the time ( he'd have to ask because I can't call him due to lond distance charges) and lately like since last month the texts, calls, and Skype requests have decreased ALOT! I feel like I'm always saying call me or inttiating chats and ALWAYS saying hey you wanna Skype I feel like I bore him or he has someone else he'd rather chat with plus here's a huge issue I have...he has a ton of girls on fb and Instagram! He has close to 2000 ppl on fb and about 80% of them are females... Not to mention the other day some girl posted on his wall with kiss faces which he reciprocated... I felt like crap when I saw it... Then I asked him about it and he said she was a friend.. I didn't want to make it a big deal so I dropped it.. But now I keep seeing comments back and forth from
    Girls to him and they sound flirty I don't know what to do as this is my first official relationship and it's longd distance please help do you think I should address these issues ?? Has anyone been threw a similar situation?

Yes,I most certainly think you need to sit down with him,calmly explain that you do not appreciate all of those girls on his FB and Instagram hitting on him,sending him "kissy faces" and him reciprocating when he shouldn't be. Tell him that you're not comfortable with it and that you would appreciate it if he would cease letting it happen. People who are just friends usually don't send each other kissy faces nor should they be if both or one of them is in a relationship with someone else. I think you should also talk to him about the lack of contact that has occurred and see how he replies,but try your best not to sound accusatory when you talk to him about either issue or you may run him off and he may get the impression that you don't trust him. Try to work it out this way first..

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment