Going to see him tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to see him tomorrow!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning I will land and once he gets out of school for the day he'll come see me in my room! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I woke up this morning with butterflies!
    The last time I saw him was in early March. So it hasn't been too long, although we only got about 4 days together, and he had to divide his attention and time between me and his family and friends, which I understood. This time it's our vacation, our time together. I can't wait!
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Originally posted by ushiwakafox View Post
    I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning I will land and once he gets out of school for the day he'll come see me in my room! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I woke up this morning with butterflies!
    The last time I saw him was in early March. So it hasn't been too long, although we only got about 4 days together, and he had to divide his attention and time between me and his family and friends, which I understood. This time it's our vacation, our time together. I can't wait!
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
    X