Break Ups and Make Ups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break Ups and Make Ups.

So here I am, Almost 2 years after Glen and I broke up to tell all you lovely, gorgeous people that things do in fact get better. Just like you all told me.

I am in another relationship. With a wonderful guy who lives about 20 minutes away from me. Glen and I became good friends again and are still talking to each other. We haven't met up in over a year and probably won't again for a couple of months but we do plan to. The experience I had with my relationship with Glen was the best, the worst, and all round extraordinary. He loved me so much for so long that when he stopped it hurt all the more. He hurt me so many times during out breakup that I thought I could never be that in love with anyone again. But I am, and it's better. My ex taught me how to love someone and to be loved in return but it wasn't right for us to be together.

This site gave me all the support I needed while I was in a LDR and I can't explain how appreciative I am of Michelle and Frank and all they do for the people in LDRs around the world. I hope all of you who have found your true love can be together soon and I'm so happy for you all. Glen and I have been broken up for 1 year, 11 months and 4 days and I'm a stronger woman for it.

Stay strong in your LDRs and if it doesn't work out, don't worry because it will get better and you will be happy again.

Lots of love,
    Emma-Louise
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3
Working...
X