Pics from my latest trip to AZ (pic heavy post) Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from my latest trip to AZ (pic heavy post) Part II

Little warm... although this wasn't accurate. It was more like 113 most days.

Just a me in AZ picture.

Kansas is FLAT. This is awesome to me.

My Arizona treat at "our" place. Prickly pear mimosa. $8. OUCH.

In the airport to leave. Soooo sad.

Cried all my makeup off by my first layover.

Okay enough pictures! More in my Instagram (link in my sig) if you want to see some of why I love Arizona so much. Thanks for looking.

Yeah,the temps here have been friggin horrendous. I can't wait until it gets cooler here because the heat is about to kill me lol,luckily though there hasn't been much in the way of humidity to make it worse. Where in AZ were you if you don't mind me asking? Anyway,you both look really happy together and make a very cute couple. I hope you guys managed to settle your differences and come out stronger on the other end. *hugs*

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDaemon View Post
      Yeah,the temps here have been friggin horrendous. I can't wait until it gets cooler here because the heat is about to kill me lol,luckily though there hasn't been much in the way of humidity to make it worse. Where in AZ were you if you don't mind me asking? Anyway,you both look really happy together and make a very cute couple. I hope you guys managed to settle your differences and come out stronger on the other end. *hugs*
      Thank you! <3 I was actually so happy with the weather, because in Kansas, the humidity is without fail SO BAD it is just miserable and hard to breathe. In AZ, it was freaking hot, but not in such a miserable way. I was in Oro Valley, like riiiiight by Tucson I think? I've been to Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, and Flagstaff, but I think the Oro Valley/Tucson area is my favorite. People are so nice! Such a different vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
        Thank you! <3 I was actually so happy with the weather, because in Kansas, the humidity is without fail SO BAD it is just miserable and hard to breathe. In AZ, it was freaking hot, but not in such a miserable way. I was in Oro Valley, like riiiiight by Tucson I think? I've been to Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, and Flagstaff, but I think the Oro Valley/Tucson area is my favorite. People are so nice! Such a different vibe.
        You're quite welcome! <3 I completely agree! I love the people and area so much here. It's so much better then MS which is where I'm originally from in terms of climate and people. I'm actually in the middle between Phoenix and Flag.

Comment

I could cry seeing your crying face... Awww. Poor Vernon will have NO idea what has hit him when it comes winter. He is use to Texas...he is loving the cooler 80's/90's here....but just wait.!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

No kidding about Kansas being flat! Although since I'm living in Texas for the summer I actually look forward to Kansas' lower humidity levels.

Lovely pictures! And while I'm sorry you cried your makeup off... I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it
            So, here you are
            too foreign for home
            too foreign for here.
            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I am sooo envious of you simply because my SO is in Arizona too! He's in Mohave Valley though but he goes to Flagstaff all the time and he's studying in Phoenix by Fall. Yes, the temp there is too hot. Hope you had a great time!

P.S.: I forgot to tell you that your baby is soooo cute!

Comment

Originally posted by chizatlauren View Post
                I am sooo envious of you simply because my SO is in Arizona too! He's in Mohave Valley though but he goes to Flagstaff all the time and he's studying in Phoenix by Fall. Yes, the temp there is too hot. Hope you had a great time!

P.S.: I forgot to tell you that your baby is soooo cute!
                I'm actually an hour and a half in either direction from Phoenix and Flagstaff. I feel bad for your SO chick lol Mohave Valley is really hot like Phoenix. At least where I am we have a slight 5 or little more degree difference.

Comment

Working...