How often do you communicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
    Your situation sounds very similar to mine. Knowing that I am not the only one going through communication 'blackouts', is uplifting. Thankyou
    No problem, sir. Kinda makes me feel better knowing that we're not alone in that situation as well, especially since most people seem to talk everyday here. ^_^;

I know it can be difficult when it happens but sometimes life just gets in the way of what we want or prefer. You just have to keep your head up and remember that if you two really want it to work and you both really care about each other then everything will be fine and you will talk to them again one day soon. Even if it's not today or tomorrow it won't be too long before you hear from them again. Or, at least, that's what I keep telling myself in that situation to make it a little better for me. ^^;;
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Not as often as I would like :-( but even before he left I didn't hear from him as much as I would like. So it's just him

He is working on a cruise ship and his internet is expensive $40 for 400 mins. We haven't skyped since about end or April start of May.

I appreciate whatever messages I get from him. He had time of on land the other day and managed to find free wifi. So instead of enjoying his time off in Turkey he spent about 2 and half hours sending me whatsapp messages. Although at the same time I know he could do better.

It is hard and sometimes I feel I am chasing a ghost, but I remind myself of the efforts he gets. I know whenever he is off ship and finds wifi. He sends me messages.
      ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
      The Vow

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
        No problem, sir. Kinda makes me feel better knowing that we're not alone in that situation as well, especially since most people seem to talk everyday here. ^_^;

I know it can be difficult when it happens but sometimes life just gets in the way of what we want or prefer. You just have to keep your head up and remember that if you two really want it to work and you both really care about each other then everything will be fine and you will talk to them again one day soon. Even if it's not today or tomorrow it won't be too long before you hear from them again. Or, at least, that's what I keep telling myself in that situation to make it a little better for me. ^^;;
        I was able to talk to her last night, which was good. It was short, but wonderful!!!! There have been times, where I wouldn't hear from her, for more than a week.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

We talk everyday thru text and on phone everynight. then fall asleep with our ear pieces on everynight . been together 7 years!!

Comment

I talk to mine every day whether its via whats app, facebook, magic jack or skype. every single day.

Comment

Hi! I'm new here. Just wanna share me and partner communicate everyday through skype. As of now yes everyday, but I know when he starts his training again at the Air force we might just talk or text once or twice a month. And also additional information he is 21 years old and from UK. Me I'm 22 from the Philippines. We've been together for almost 8 months now.
              One thing I like about our relationship is that we are very open to each other. We talk everyday, play games together(like LoL, DOta 2 and Raiderz(MMORPG), watch movies together and my fave sleep together through skype.

Comment

Hi, Fudgee, and welcome! I'm kind of sort of new too. I hope you enjoy it here

Comment

Hi there! Thank you for your warm welcome.
                  I'm sure I will enjoy it here and will learn a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fudgee View Post
                    Hi there! Thank you for your warm welcome.
                    I'm sure I will enjoy it here and will learn a lot of things.
                    Welcome!

Comment

We text or message every day but usually talk at leat a couple times a week.

Comment

Something like everyday. Not that much because he is very busy but im glad to just talk to him anytime

Comment

Working...
                        X