Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from my last post (Drama)

Hey Everyone,

You were all so supportive with my last post and i thought it would only be fair to update you all with how everything has been (i've been pretty quiet recently.) Ill start with the issue my mum has;

Mum - She came home and it took me 4 days before i could bring myself to talk to her. It would of been a lot longer if it wasn't for her keep texting me while i was working telling me how sorry she was and she didnt mean to hurt me (she says this every time she walks away from me for alcohol). I simply told her thats fine but i w ant her to see a doctor about her drinking. She agreed too, She tried telling me she isnt as bad as she used to be (trying to get out of it) Regardless if she is or isnt i told her she needs to go and see a Doctor. ATM she hasnt. Shes been busy with sorting her horse out and iv been supporting her going to hospital appointments with her as she broke her foot when she was away drinking. I still am quite held back from her, Its just going to take time before i can fully commit to her being a mum again. If that all makes sense.

Another issues which i had in the post was my SO being a jerk and playing the insecure card and turning it all round on me. Well .. he untaged himself from the photo that made me feel uneasy (the one where the guy commented on saying cute couple). And as you will know if you followed the post he was going up to Iowa to spend july 4th Weekend with his war buddy and wife (aunt and uncle of the girl in the photo). The same with my mum while he was there (he still is) i kind of didnt text him as much and i may seem to come across distance in my texts, I just didnt want to start an argument so i kept my mouth shut! Moving on .. Last night he was over at Brittanys house (the girl in the photo) hanging out with her brother, this kind of ticked me off because i didnt understand why hang out at Brittanys when they could of hung out at her aunt and uncles house where my SO was actually staying for the weekend. He then went on to tell me Brittany had an argument with her boyfriend, He stormed out and then Justin and Nic (her brother) and Brirttany took a ride to go and find her BF. I got so pissed off, but once again i let it go. But enough was enough i told him it made me feel uneasy and i wasnt happy about the sitaion. He went into detail what he did to get her bf back and all that crap .. but i took some advice from you guys and i just asked him to put himself in my shoes for 30 seconds and i asked him .. ' how would you feel if i was around a guy i was dating before you?' and Boom i got through to him .. he never thought how it would actually look or make me feel.

Soooo .. i kind of think that sitaution with him is done and dusted and we can move on from it .. I HOPE!!! as for my mum its an ungoing thing at the moment and i hope it can all be sorted soon.
    Last edited by Louise_B; July 6, 2013, 12:43 PM.

-Hug- I'm glad you guys her better. As for your mom, there's nothing much more that you can do but what you have been doing lately.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

sorry to hear about your troubles, glad things seem to be looking up though. Hang in there

Comment

I'm glad things with Justin worked out! <3 It's good to have your pillar of support back, because at least you'll have someone close to talk to you about it. As for your mom, definitely keep us posted as to what's going on Love you girl, stay strong!

First met: June 2012
        Became Committed: June 04, 2012
        Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
        Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ams.201220 View Post
          I'm glad things with Justin worked out! <3 It's good to have your pillar of support back, because at least you'll have someone close to talk to you about it. As for your mom, definitely keep us posted as to what's going on Love you girl, stay strong!
          Thank you darling i will do Love you too Ma'am

Comment

I'm glad you were able to work things out with Justin, hun ! Hope the situation with your mum will turn to the better soon, too. Wish you all the best and stay strong ! I can only imagine how hard it is, but you're being a wonderful daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
              I'm glad you were able to work things out with Justin, hun ! Hope the situation with your mum will turn to the better soon, too. Wish you all the best and stay strong ! I can only imagine how hard it is, but you're being a wonderful daughter.
              Thank you sweetie, I'm doing and being the best i can for her. Its just hard when i'm broken from what she does anyways. But yes i am glad i put it out there about the situation i wasnt easy with and i am glad he understood and respected me.

Comment

Working...
              X