What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?

The last post I had was months ago where I posted about my S.O. not allowing me to comment or post on his wall.
    He finally told his grandma about me and I can post whatever I want whenever I want (sometimes we get mushy lol)
    However, a couple of weeks ago we broke up because I feel like we don't really talk very much or do enough together plus, when we were on webcam, he didn't really look at me. We got back together because I love him very much and he said he wanted to fix us. He was extremely hurt and since we've gotten back together he has been talking to me more. We've talked more on the phone than we have in our entire relationship and he wants to participate in love letter day on the 10th of July. What do you guys think? Do you think our relationship could be fixed?

If you both really want the relationship and are willing to work hard enough for it then it very well could. However,I think this is more something that you two have to figure out between yourselves. We can't really tell you whether or not it can be fixed ourselves because we're not the parties involved and we don't know ya'lls relationship the way you guys do.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by AlicexZero View Post
      The last post I had was months ago where I posted about my S.O. not allowing me to comment or post on his wall.
      He finally told his grandma about me and I can post whatever I want whenever I want (sometimes we get mushy lol)
      However, a couple of weeks ago we broke up because I feel like we don't really talk very much or do enough together plus, when we were on webcam, he didn't really look at me. We got back together because I love him very much and he said he wanted to fix us. He was extremely hurt and since we've gotten back together he has been talking to me more. We've talked more on the phone than we have in our entire relationship and he wants to participate in love letter day on the 10th of July. What do you guys think? Do you think our relationship could be fixed?
      Getting back together, was the first smart step you both took. The next thing is to work on the 'quirks'. Don't avoid working on the relationship. You both need to put your 'ALL' into the relationship, even though your relationship is LD.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

LD is hard. It involves work on both parts. If you think you both are committed to doing the work, it can work. It takes both parties. It's giving and taking.
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X