No announcement yet.

It may be over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for your posts, I really appreciate your support and it's interesting to look on my relationship from someone's else point if view.
    Tommorow we had a talk and it was kind of confusing. We barely spoke about the family thing. He told me that one thing that bothers him most is that I chat with someone all the time, even when I am with him. I must admit it is true, I have many online friends that want to talk to me (even if I don't want to, but I don't want to be rude to them and don't reply). I understand that it bothers him, apologized and promised that it will change, as I really don't want to break up. It now looks that he thinks about giving me a second chance. I know it may seem stupid to you because as you all said our relationship isn't that healthy, but I really want to try to save it. Now I'm giving him time to think about it. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoshi View Post
      Thank you all for your responses <3 I will just clarify my original post - he didn't think about having children with me, for he knows I am too young... He wants to leave me because of this
      If it's about feelings or mood swings we can understand him. But what is said here is a bit immature ! sorry

Your age difference will never change.

She is older than me and when I knew her she was only talking about babies, baby names... I never told her it's scary in the beginning. But she knows well that I accept talking about that and with time that could become serious.

You may find it rude as a reaction. Try to think about yourself ! You need some respect. So being 11 years younger or older... You need some respect !

And to be honest, you look more mature than him by thinking this way... especially when you are sure he is not ready to have a family.

P.S after your last update :
      You need to talk directly about anything. It was a bad joke even when he have some rights
      Last edited by bilel; July 11, 2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

He told me that one thing that bothers him most is that I chat with someone all the time, even when I am with him. I must admit it is true, I have many online friends that want to talk to me (even if I don't want to, but I don't want to be rude to them and don't reply).
        that's a bad habit that's easy to fix. Who do you want to be rude to?

My ex-girlfriend did that, infuriating. She also had double standards meaning that when she was with her friends she'd never reply or pick up a call from me. When she was with me she'd reply and pick up every call from everyone.

Speaking of the relationship itself. You may wish in your heart that it's going to be alright. You just have to ask yourself, do you see a viable future together? Or do you want it saved to escape the heartache?

Comment

Thanks everyone once again.

Originally posted by Swederica View Post
          that's a bad habit that's easy to fix. Who do you want to be rude to?

My ex-girlfriend did that, infuriating. She also had double standards meaning that when she was with her friends she'd never reply or pick up a call from me. When she was with me she'd reply and pick up every call from everyone.

Speaking of the relationship itself. You may wish in your heart that it's going to be alright. You just have to ask yourself, do you see a viable future together? Or do you want it saved to escape the heartache?
          Well, as Swederica said, this habit is easy to fix and I already told him that I will fix it, and I really try. I deleted several accounts on social networks and many friends from my facebook and steam profile to show him that I am serious about it.
          And, well, maybe I am trying to save it just because I want to avoid breaking my heart again. I was dissapointed in relationships several times before, I got dumped by 3 guys I was in love with before and I really, really don't want to happen it again, that's why I won't give up.

And some new updates - we talked a bit yesterday and I was happy that we can finaly talk normally, not about serious thing, just casual stuff about our mutual hobbies. But today when he woke up and saw on steam that I am playing a game with friends, he just got angry again - oh my god, why? I just need to keep myself busy. After that he talked to my best friend and she told me that she encouraged him to try to save our relationship and not to break up with me, because he has no real reason. She also told me that he wanted to have some time to think about it, and that they are going to play a game of World of Tanks together in the evening and she'll try her best to "persuade" him to be with me.

Sorry if my post is confusing, but I am really confused myself...

Comment

Thanks everyone once again.

Well, as Swederica said, this habit is easy to fix and I already told him that I will fix it, and I really try. I deleted several accounts on social networks and many friends from my facebook and steam profile to show him that I am serious about it.
            And, well, maybe I am trying to save it just because I want to avoid breaking my heart again. I was dissapointed in relationships several times before, I got dumped by 3 guys I was in love with before and I really, really don't want to happen it again, that's why I won't give up.

And some new updates - we talked a bit yesterday and I was happy that we can finaly talk normally, not about serious thing, just casual stuff about our mutual hobbies. But today when he woke up and saw on steam that I am playing a game with friends, he just got angry again - oh my god, why? I just need to keep myself busy. After that he talked to my best friend and she told me that she encouraged him to try to save our relationship and not to break up with me, because he has no real reason. She also told me that he wanted to have some time to think about it, and that they are going to play a game of World of Tanks together in the evening and she'll try her best to "persuade" him to be with me.

Sorry if my post is confusing, but I am really confused myself...
            I understand not wanting to give up a relationship because you don't want your heart broken again,but that's not a valid reason to stay in a relationship which is clearly so one sided. I had my heart broken and was stomped all over multiple times before I met my fiance. I don't want pity or anything,I'm just sharing my experience,but I seriously never had a man that I've dated or have been related to treat me like a decent human being before I met my fiance. All of those men raked me through the coals and broke my heart.

This man you're with is selfish and it's clearly all about him. You're playing cat and mouse with him. You're chasing him around because you're desperate to keep your relationship and he's going,"Ok,I'll let you have me for little bit teehehehe" and then less then a week or whatever later he's going "I don't think this is gonna work." and what's worse is your best friend is having to persuade him to stay with you. I think that should signify to you that it's over already. Anybody you have to chase or persuade to stay with you already has their foot out the door. You need to let him go. You deserve better then this and I know I'm going to sound so cliche when I say this but there really are more and better fish in the sea,don't let the rotten one be the one that gets all your love and time that he doesn't deserve.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
            Back Together: August 1,2012
            First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
            Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
            Engaged: January 17,2013
            Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
            Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
            We Got Married! - July 3,2014
            SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
            Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Once again, I need to thank you for all your support. The community is amazing here.
              And, here is conclusion of my story.

Before two days, we had a serious talk on skype. I was already sure I'm going to end it before he will hurt me even more, because all of what you said here was true, and I know it. I wanted to be calm, reasonable, to explain him everything and then just tell him that I want to thank him for the great times we had together, but I don't want to hold this relationship anymore. But things were different. I was in big stress and I just "blowed up", started crying and shouted everything on him. Like he don't respect me, how he can't communicate about issues, like he makes me feel like everything was my fault, like I hate him for making me feel like somebody can finally love me and then dump me. And guess what? He also started crying. He admited his faults, he apologized for everything, he told me that he is so sorry about everything and begged me to give him second chance, that it will be different.
              And I agreed.
              And yesterday my sister told me that he sent her some money on her bank account with a note "buy your sister the biggest chocolate you'll find and tell her how truly sorry I am and how much I love her". <3

So, you may think I am stupid and I probably really am, but now I am happy again.

Comment

Once again, I need to thank you for all your support. The community is amazing here.
                And, here is conclusion of my story.

Before two days, we had a serious talk on skype. I was already sure I'm going to end it before he will hurt me even more, because all of what you said here was true, and I know it. I wanted to be calm, reasonable, to explain him everything and then just tell him that I want to thank him for the great times we had together, but I don't want to hold this relationship anymore. But things were different. I was in big stress and I just "blowed up", started crying and shouted everything on him. Like he don't respect me, how he can't communicate about issues, like he makes me feel like everything was my fault, like I hate him for making me feel like somebody can finally love me and then dump me. And guess what? He also started crying. He admited his faults, he apologized for everything, he told me that he is so sorry about everything and begged me to give him second chance, that it will be different.
                And I agreed.
                And yesterday my sister told me that he sent her some money on her bank account with a note "buy your sister the biggest chocolate you'll find and tell her how truly sorry I am and how much I love her". <3

So, you may think I am stupid and I probably really am, but now I am happy again.
                Hold on. You are not being stupid or naive. What you can do, is something that is sort of a motto for me, when it comes to relationships. While I detest Rap music, the Rap group 'Beastie Boys' did a song in the 1990's titled 'Fight For The Right(To Party)'. In terms of your relationship now being back 'on', think of 'partying' being, having a great relationship with each other, and where you both fight for the relationship.

First Visit: September 2016
                Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                John 4:12
                I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                  Hold on. You are not being stupid or naive. What you can do, is something that is sort of a motto for me, when it comes to relationships. While I detest Rap music, the Rap group 'Beastie Boys' did a song in the 1990's titled 'Fight For The Right(To Party)'. In terms of your relationship now being back 'on', think of 'partying' being, having a great relationship with each other, and where you both fight for the relationship.
                  Thank you so much Chris! I know this song well This is exactly what I needed to hear... Not that my decision is wrong, but that someone supports me in my decision. I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                  X