• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She leaves on Tuesday.

Tomorrow is our last night..We almost broke up yesterday. Any advice?1
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Why did you two almost breakup?

Comment

Originally posted by annamorgan View Post
      Why did you two almost breakup?
      Agreed - what happened? Can you give us more info to help us with?

And generically speaking - hug her, tell her you love her, and that there's no crying when you've got this opportunity to cherish and help you look forward to the next visit.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

First and foremost we need to know more details.

I agree with Silviar. You just need to show your affection. And maybe talk out what the problem is.

Comment

You should spend the last day just being close with each other, snuggle, hug, kiss and get a lot of physical contact. Maybe get some pictures as well.
          Just enjoy whatever time you have left with her and try not be too sad and let it ruin your last day. I know it will be hard but she is still with you, so what's to be sad about, right? =)

Comment

Um, we got into a stupid fight about strip clubs and it quickly moved on to bigger issues. And then I started crying, she turned her phone off, and ten she admitted that she's only 75% happy and I told her that I was sorry and that I wanted her to be completely happy and she took that as me telling her it was over. Turns out the 25% wasn't me it was her being upset/sad with herself due to my health problems and what not and she felt helpless and feels bad that she's leaving. And she's just had a bad attitude about the whole ordeal cause any emotion she feels that's not happiness she turns into anger and she procastinated all her moving stuff so all week she's been cleaning and what not and I don't know I'm just scared. She told me yesterday after all the fighting that she wants to get school wover w/ asap so that we can be a family and she had never said that, it's just hard and she's on edge about everything!!

Comment

talk to her and tell her how much you love her, you two have to seriously talk if you wanna keep on fightin for each other or not
              I had the same situation just 2-3 days ago, and trust me talkin really helps alot and you have to be honest to each other
              all the best!

Comment

Noodle, We did that last night. We went to the beach and watched the stars and we just had a long talk about how we didn't want this to be our last time and that she's leaving tuesday but she'll be back the week after that for a few days then gone for good and she made me promise I was going to come see her and she apoloized for freaking out and everything, as did I. It was a really amazing night.

Comment

Im glad you had an amazing night
                  But what you mean she will be gone for good? This sounds so sad as you werent goin to see her ever again

Comment

Well I meant that she won't be back down here cause of school and work until the Holidays. I know this is random but how to do I change my avatar? I haven't been able to figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by loveonspeedial View Post
                      Well I meant that she won't be back down here cause of school and work until the Holidays. I know this is random but how to do I change my avatar? I haven't been able to figure it out
                      oh well Im sure you'll get to see each other sooner than you think
                      you go to settings and then change my avatar

Comment

oh thanks.
                        I know I might see her tomorrow, I'm taking in her turtle I bought her for her birthday last year and she'll be back on the 22nd for a few days but then she's leaving and is gonna stay up there until at least Thanksgiving if not christmas, but I know I'm gonna go see her for a day or two in September, it's just hard cause I just got hired and my requirements is that I have to work Holidays/Weekends but she's ok with me missing work to see my SO as long as it's not the weekend. But I don't drive so I have to arrange it with my roommate, it's complicated but I guess I'm lucky compared to some =D

Comment

Working...
                        X