Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Struggling

Hey Everyone, Only me again ..

It's one of those weeks it seems. One of those weeks that i just feel like bursting into tears every minutes of the day. It gets even worse when i climb into bed. It hasn't helped Justin was away on a NCO course with the military for 4 weeks, He came back went to Iowa for July 4th weekend and now his awat in the field on exercise for the week. It just feels like i havent seen his face or heard his voice in MONTHS.

I have been super moody today with everyone i work with. I'm even snapping at Justin. Just because the fact his coming off like his ok with the distance (even though i know deep down he misses me).

I feel like such a cry baby. And i know its getting me now because al my mouth has broke out in mouth ulcers. I only ever get these when im really low down in the dumbs, I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings for work i just wanna hide from everyone.

Just a phase right? The light is at the end of this tunnel? I just want to be with him so bad! But not just for a visit but to close the distance! its not to much to ask for right?

Sorry everyone Moan moan moan moan!!!

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
    Just a phase right? The light is at the end of this tunnel? I just want to be with him so bad! But not just for a visit but to close the distance! its not to much to ask for right
    Yes! And it's not too much to ask to close the distance, but you just have to be patient.. Really, one day you two will be together for good, and the time you spend apart now will be nothing in comparison to the time you'll be happy together later. Just hang on there and know that the sun is always shining behind the clouds. Just wait for it to come out Sending you lots of positive energy and hugs!

Comment

I've felt like that the previous week, so i can really understand :/ I'm aware there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, cos the only thing that matters now is having your SO close. You'd like to tell him everything thats going through your mind but at the same time your 'rational side' knows it's just a phase so it's not worth 'annoying' him with it, right?
      Try to be patient for few days and find something that can keep you VERY busy (said the one who spent the last few days in the same i-dont-wanna-do-anything-except-for-staying-with-him mood ;D)
      Hugs!

Comment

I'm sorry honey I know it's hard.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
        Back Together: August 1,2012
        First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
        Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
        Engaged: January 17,2013
        Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
        Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
        We Got Married! - July 3,2014
        SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
        Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

I understand how you feel. My BF isn't in the military. I know that adds extra pressure and I can't imagine how that feels.

But there are some days that I'm moody. And I just want a hug. And I can't have one. It's a very frustrating feeling. I see people talk about closing the distance and I'm happy for them. I just wish that could be me. It'll be at least a year until I move to Texas (where my Bf lives.) I have to finish up school here first. I'm currently in North Carolina.

We're having a visit shortly, but I just want to close the distance. I'm ready for the day I don't have to worry about plane tickets. And don't have to miss him so much.

I know I'm not alone in this frustration. Gives me some comfort. That's why I enjoy reading and posting. I like the sense of community! Hugs!

Comment

I struggle in the nights too. sigh it's so hard because we lived with each other for 6 months before we went LD.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
              I understand how you feel. My BF isn't in the military. I know that adds extra pressure and I can't imagine how that feels.

But there are some days that I'm moody. And I just want a hug. And I can't have one. It's a very frustrating feeling. I see people talk about closing the distance and I'm happy for them. I just wish that could be me. It'll be at least a year until I move to Texas (where my Bf lives.) I have to finish up school here first. I'm currently in North Carolina.

We're having a visit shortly, but I just want to close the distance. I'm ready for the day I don't have to worry about plane tickets. And don't have to miss him so much.

I know I'm not alone in this frustration. Gives me some comfort. That's why I enjoy reading and posting. I like the sense of community! Hugs!
              Feeling frustrated is a understatement right? i just keep seeing couples on my way to work and home. it really gets to me. Usually i can brush it off but the past week i havent been able to do so. But yes i totally get where your coming from. Im super happy everyone is closing the distance dreams do come true. But i just cant wait until the time where the ONLY time im complaining about distance is the distance between base and our home.

Feel so alone in this crowded forum

Comment

Feeling frustrated is a understatement right? i just keep seeing couples on my way to work and home. it really gets to me. Usually i can brush it off but the past week i havent been able to do so. But yes i totally get where your coming from. Im super happy everyone is closing the distance dreams do come true. But i just cant wait until the time where the ONLY time im complaining about distance is the distance between base and our home.

I go from frustrated to depressed and sad. There are many emotions that go into being LD. I am happy and he makes me very happy. But sometimes I feel like all I want to do is cry.

What makes me really mad is when people complain about not seeing their BF/GF not every week. I'm like, really?! Makes me crazy!

Comment

Hey Everyone, Only me again ..

It's one of those weeks it seems. One of those weeks that i just feel like bursting into tears every minutes of the day. It gets even worse when i climb into bed. It hasn't helped Justin was away on a NCO course with the military for 4 weeks, He came back went to Iowa for July 4th weekend and now his awat in the field on exercise for the week. It just feels like i havent seen his face or heard his voice in MONTHS.

I have been super moody today with everyone i work with. I'm even snapping at Justin. Just because the fact his coming off like his ok with the distance (even though i know deep down he misses me).

I feel like such a cry baby. And i know its getting me now because al my mouth has broke out in mouth ulcers. I only ever get these when im really low down in the dumbs, I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings for work i just wanna hide from everyone.

Just a phase right? The light is at the end of this tunnel? I just want to be with him so bad! But not just for a visit but to close the distance! its not to much to ask for right?

Sorry everyone Moan moan moan moan!!!
                  While it is 'moan, moan, moan', it is also understandable.

First Visit: September 2016
                  Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                  Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                  For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                  John 4:12
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I know exactly hOw you feel. I just left from visiting my boyfriend in New Mexico and were hoping to close our distance soon because it killed us being apart. Hey where did you fly back from Sarah? What airport? I saw a couple just as sad as I am leaving each other as well.

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post

Comment

To me the highs and lows make it so much worse. One day I am like I can do this...I love him and I need to be grateful for what I have. Other days I think I can't do this any more I need him here now. I know I am lucky that we can talk everyday. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to go days without talking. I am not sure I am strong enough to do that.

Comment

Imagining a worse case scenario usually works for me. No guarantee though, it could actually make you feel worse.

The same old boring tip still holds true though. Keep yourself busy. I mean I just realized I forgot to eat lunch because I was busy playing Civ 5
                        It's also the same reason he most likely seems to be more fine with being apart. I mean he's doing military training, that if anything will keep his mind occupied.

Comment

When im on a high, I feel amazing and the luckiest girl alive to be with such ana amazing man, And i feel the need to pat myself on my back because i am being a strong 21 year old when most of my friends couldnt even do what i am doing. But when i get the low .. boy dont i know about it! I just cant seem to snap out of it.

Its like day 4-5 today and my mood seems to be getting worse! I am keeping extremely busy. I work in a Hotel im working 11.30am to 11pm i get up and go to work and i come home have a bath a cup of tea and i go to bed. I couldnt keep any busier if i tried and if i did ill probably end up ill. This is my 7th day at work too. But nothing seems to be working :/ I'm hoping ill snap out of it soon! :/

Comment

I'm just brainstorming here but there could also be the potential that you keep busy the wrong way, so to speak. Certain jobs leave lots of room and time for the mind to drift away. Others require a different sort of attention and thus keeps it occupied. Yet another is just plain fun to do and as such you forget you have a mind to begin with. Is it possible that your job falls under the first category? Oh and I'm not saying "Get another job" just a find a way to have your head busy.

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
                              I know exactly hOw you feel. I just left from visiting my boyfriend in New Mexico and were hoping to close our distance soon because it killed us being apart. Hey where did you fly back from Sarah? What airport? I saw a couple just as sad as I am leaving each other as well.
                              I flew back from Dallas, Texas. I flew back from Dallas Love Field. It's smaller than Dallas Fort Worth. I'm from NC. Born and raised

Comment

Working...
                              X