Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Treatment

Please help me..

My SO and I is already 4 months. During our relationship there are problems of course that occurs but almost all of them are just misunderstandings.. My SO is a silent girl who just doesn't talk to me when there's a problem for a day or two and we just return back to our old self just forgetting the problem.. sometimes I don't know the problem itself. All I know is she's angry or sad and I let her be.. giving her space till she comes back.. not forcing her what's the reason why she's angry or sad. I ask her of course but she doesn't really like to tell it so I just respect it and wait for her..

Recently we had a dry conversation and she then comes up asking what my ex looks like and if i still have a photo of her. I told her the truth that she looks nice and I don't have any photo anymore.. After a few more dry conversation she just went out a bit and upon returned she suddenly became cold.. She doesn't reply my words like I love her and I miss her.. Thinking that it might because of the conversation earlier I apologize and sorry I wasn't able to make her happy that day.. She said it's okay and I'm not the only who should making happy.. The next day she just leave a dry good morning message. Knowing she's sad I greeted her and said that she should not be sad anymore.. she didn't reply anymore to my messages after that for the whole day. I still say good night though in the evening..

Yesterday I talked to her again and asked if she's alright worrying something bad happen to her.. She said she's fine.. I asked if she's angry or pissed off to me.. she didn't reply like usual.. I let her be and told her I'll give her space then.. At night she started to talk to me again but she still doesn't reply my misses and loves messages to her.. even I talk to her in our usual nicknames she doesn't call me back in my nickname..

This morning is the same as well..

I want to talk to her about it but I'm afraid it might get things turn to worst.. Should I tell it to her or just wait till she returns to her usual self?

I'm really afraid this could lead to the end of our relationship.. I really love her and i want to cure our relationship.. please help..
    Last edited by sinneroid; July 19, 2013, 07:31 PM.

From my point of view, Your SO might have some problems that has been happening in her life, Maybe big ones. Or maybe you told her something that upset her and it could be the reason of the cold treatment. I think she could be the kind of person that doesn't like to talk about certain things. I'm just giving you possibilities that's all.
    I suggest you to talk and discuss it with her. I recommend you do it on a voice call cause discussions should be done on voice, not on text it would be more difficult for her to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by GFI_1155 View Post
      From my point of view, Your SO might have some problems that has been happening in her life, Maybe big ones. Or maybe you told her something that upset her and it could be the reason of the cold treatment. I think she could be the kind of person that doesn't like to talk about certain things. I'm just giving you possibilities that's all.
      I suggest you to talk and discuss it with her. I recommend you do it on a voice call cause discussions should be done on voice, not on text it would be more difficult for her to talk.
      Even I did upset her she's not gonna tell it for sure.. as of now we have normal discussions and I'm trying to get along with her in the online game she's playing just to get close to her much more.. I tried some reminisce topic of our good dates and she's normal like so so.. she's not saying any problem but not being sweet like before I know there's something wrong.. i'll try to talk to her in person but I'm not sure yet when as I don't have money to get to her place.. I hope it doesn't get bad..
      Last edited by sinneroid; July 19, 2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

You guys need to talk about it. If there's ever anything wrong you two need to communicate and work together for a solution. What you're describing now isn't very healthy for your relationship. You couldn't solve your problems like that in a marriage. It must be frustrating that she doesn't talk to you about it. If I was you I wouldn't deal with it. The way she's acting doesn't really show that she cares about the relationship. If she has a problem with something she should talk to you about it. Sweeping it under the rug and ignoring it will only make bigger problems later. You two need to communicate otherwise I think it will be only a matter of time before it goes sour.

Comment

I guess there's something that's really bugging her. Did you say anything that you think might have offended her? If not, then maybe she has a problem that doesn't have anything to do with you.

Off-topic: I'm from Manila. I guess I'm near your SO? Kamusta?

Comment

Originally posted by chizatlauren View Post
            I guess there's something that's really bugging her. Did you say anything that you think might have offended her? If not, then maybe she has a problem that doesn't have anything to do with you.

Off-topic: I'm from Manila. I guess I'm near your SO? Kamusta?
            yeah maybe.. well she's improving lately and probably would turn back again to normal..

off-topic: okay lang.. ako siguro malapit manila din ako..

Comment

Working...
            X