My First Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Thoughts

When my friend, Julia, and my sister, Crystal, said that I should try to date Julia's brother David, I thought they were crazy. I thought, "Long distance never works and it would be too hard." He thought the same too. But something inside of me told me to just talk to him and see how that goes, well that and I thought he was so cute haha. o I did. We seemed to have a lot in common and soon I couldn't wait to talk to him. Our texts and phone calls became more frequent and I noticed that I felt butterflies, which was something I hadn't felt in a long time. Today we are going strong and even though it hurts to not be with him, and I miss him like crazy everyday, I know we can do this. We have both been through so much and we aren't going to let something as stupid and a few hundred miles tear us apart. I love you David, with all my heart and then some <3

Have you ever met in reality??? I know what your*re feeling, because I am in a LDR. I never thought I could do that (I always thought it was a waste of time to develop a love story on line or something like this!!!), but, just like you, something inside me made me get into contact with him. Here we are 2,5 months later and I can*t live without him. I can*t wait to talk to him tonight, even if we speak for only 10-25 minutes (as he has a stressful job, and he seems tired, but I think it*s a good period of time to speak to him because if we spoke more we wouldn*t have things to tell to each other and the conversation will get boring!). Me and my boyfriend haven*t met in reality yet, but plan on doing that in September (he*s coming home for his work vacation, because we have the same home town) and I can*t wait for September to come, although he invited me to visit him 2 times. I said I wasn*t ready yet and he understood, so we will have to wait until September. I do get lonely most days and start to cry (being all that emotional), but I must be strong. You say you love David, that*s good, but I wonder can LOVE be born on only talking with a guy for 2-5 months (as are our stories) and never seeing them??? I avoided saying things to him like I love you, I miss you or other things lovers say (and he doesn*t say them either, as he seems to follow the line that I am giving to the relationship), because I fear showing myself as being too desperate, too impulsive, too needy ... but I really need to say them, so I don*t know what to do. When do you think those loving words (like I love you, I miss you, etc ...) should be said in a LDR????

Comment

My story is similar to yours. My friend told me about her cousin and how she thought the two of us would make a great couple because we have both been trough similar experiences in past relationships. We decided to give it a try, messaged, talked on the phone, and then I went to visit him last month. We both had a great time and decided we like each other and wanted to give and LDR a try. Things are going great for us and I hope this continues for a long time. We come from the same background and can relate to each other really well. Wish you the best of luck in your relationship!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanja View Post
        My story is similar to yours. My friend told me about her cousin and how she thought the two of us would make a great couple because we have both been trough similar experiences in past relationships. We decided to give it a try, messaged, talked on the phone, and then I went to visit him last month. We both had a great time and decided we like each other and wanted to give and LDR a try. Things are going great for us and I hope this continues for a long time. We come from the same background and can relate to each other really well. Wish you the best of luck in your relationship!
        I am so happy for you Sanja! I wish you all the love and happiness with your relationship. Yes, our stories are somewhat similar to yours (I have met him through a friend of his mum, we have the same home town and went to the same college, but never knew each other!!!!). Things go well between us (talking almost daily on the phone), although we never met in reality. We seem to have many things in common and to me this relationship with him seems made of harmony, confidence, trust, respect, things I really look in a love relationship. I am looking forward to September to meet him, although I do have some fears meeting him (I fear he might be shorter than me), but I just think at all the magic that we have when we speak (and all the coincidences between us) and I belive that*s got to mean something, right?

Comment

Working...
        X