Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have their little moments after their SO leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, I'd have a hard time even considering cleaning my blankies

Comment

my SO left some spray deodorant at my house last time he visited because he couldn't take aerosols the plane, and every night since I spray a bit of it on the stuffed bear I got with him and cuddle with it as I'm falling asleep. I love it. <3

you're definitely not alone in the craziness! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
        i Havent had to have my SO leave me yet. And i am not looking forward to is as i feel its going to be somewhat harder than walking away from him.

He had to deal with sleeping in the same bed after i left, finding clothes of my around his room and my clips on his bathroom counter. It drove him crazy. But after i left he had to attend NCO school for a month and i left my shower gel at his. So he actually brought it with him to school to feel somewhat closer to me because of the smell!
        I visited my so 5 times before he came to visit me just b/c I am the one that could travel at the time. I always thought he had the easy side b/c I was the one that had to leave. But now that I am experienced the other side I think leaving is much easier than the one left behind. This week has been awful!

Comment

There was one time my SO came over (had to sleep in separate beds cause, i was younger and--well parents) and when he left, I just slept in that bed until his scent was completely gone. I was a complete wreck. Now we exchange a t-shirt every time we part
          And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

My SO left yesterday after a month together. I could barely hold it together at the airport. I was a wreck. He's my rock. He held it together as long as he could. Then he lost it too. It's much harder for me to have him leave then for me to leave. Sometimes the distance just SUCKS! And I hate it! Today is one of those days. I'm using the pillow he slept on tonight. Hoping it'll help. <3

Comment

Honestly I can't bring myself to wash a certain sweatshirt that I stole from him almost a year ago. I think we all have our little things like this.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

totally normal... lol my SO forgot underwear this time... THAT I washed right away... wished it was something else that I could have kept the smell of him on...
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                X