Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAAAAAD

Hello..

I am being so sad these days that i need your help and advices...

as i said in that thread - https://members.lovingfromadistance....7657-Bleh-Bleh

I can't meet my boyfriend for lots of months. I have no idea when or how can we meet...

I am just super sad, don't want to do anything fun... My good mood has gone somewheere far away from me...

I am afraid that i will not go in a good mood before we resolve that problem, but maybe there will be lots of months we cant do it...

I don't want to be soo sad and to make my boy so saad too...

Yeah, that's the wrong thing to do. Even when things seem hopeless you should remain encouraging in an LDR. My SO and I have a sort of "motto" and it's "Never give up."
    We're never going to give up, no matter how hard it gets. Some people have to wait longer than others to meet their SO, but if you truly love that person it's worth it. Let him be your strength to continue forward and fight. If there's a will, there's always a way. You're an adult and so is he. It may take some time, careful planning, and hardships but you can make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by princessmaria View Post
      Yeah, that's the wrong thing to do. Even when things seem hopeless you should remain encouraging in an LDR. My SO and I have a sort of "motto" and it's "Never give up."
      We're never going to give up, no matter how hard it gets. Some people have to wait longer than others to meet their SO, but if you truly love that person it's worth it. Let him be your strength to continue forward and fight. If there's a will, there's always a way. You're an adult and so is he. It may take some time, careful planning, and hardships but you can make it happen.

AGREED ! thank you !

Comment

Working...
      X