Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my goodness, trying not to get too excited!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my goodness, trying not to get too excited!!

I am so extremely excited right now, literally above and beyond. This feeling is a bit scary though in an LDR because sometimes we can't be 100% sure something won't fall through but I seriously cannot help myself. My SO and I are pretty set on me coming in December. Whenever we do see each other it's either winter or summer since those are our only breaks between school. Today we discussed extending my visit for another several months (6 months to be specific), and this could happen regardless of me being accepted into Ryerson or York University which is a BIG deal!! I mean, I hope I do get accepted because that means I get to stay forever, but it's looking like no matter what I may be able to stay for 6 months which is the maximum amount of time you can stay in Canada without some kind of visa or temporary residency. I didn't think my SO would pull through and try to make this happen for us but he is!! He's really trying guys. I am so so happy.

It just sucks having to tell myself not to be excited because I don't want to be let down. I want to jump around and do a little boogie but that would make it all the more painful when/if I have to leave after 1-2 months like we originally predicted.
    Anyone else have plans fall through, or gotten news that was so good when you can get A LOT of bad news in an LDR, that it was hard to believe or you didn't want to get too excited about?

woww that sounds amazing!! I am so glad for you...
    I dnt have any exciting sudden news yet but yes, many plans to meet up fell through. BUT i am sure one day it ll happen
    Last edited by SeeRat; August 3, 2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X