Surprises, surprises..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprises, surprises..

My girlfriend Katie told me last Sunday that she has a surprise going on and I can really tell she's working so hard to get it to work. She has 4 jobs that she's working in and every night she passes out after work. I've told her to be nice to herself but she just tells me that she has a goal to reach.

All I know is things that our mutual best friend leaked to me: we are gonna meet, she's coming with (the best friend), it's gonna be romantic and I'm gonna cry of joy... And it's gonna be expensive.
    Katie only gave me one clue; "I will be making us official".

She's so sweet though, and I've already made a '52 reasons I love you' card deck, but now I've started with a book where I write, cut and paste things that remind me of her.

So basically, just for some inspiration for me.. What reminds you of your SO that you can write down or glue into a little sketchbook?

Thanks in advance!!

Well my SO is a big gamer, so seeing articles of games he's played or logos always remind me of him. He's also in the air force so planes and camo remind me of him.
    Recently I made a scrapbook for him for our 6 year anniversary and I printed out video games logos, titles of movies we saw together when we first started dating, etc. We both have shows we enjoy watching together.
    Lots of different things you could do. The longer you're together, the more things you'll be able to add
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

That book sounds so cute! I personally really like pictures that have quotes over them. I'm too lazy to find an example right now, but I'm sure some quick google will bring up some great results

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X