Date Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date Night

I have decided to implement a date night and want people's ideas....

Movies aren't our biggest interest, but any other suggests are most welcome?

Getting a take away, reading to each other, a karaoke night, singing songs to each other, tell each other ghost stories, a quiz night you can get one of those pub night dvds and play that.

A few ideas for you, hope they help

Comment

You both can play a game together...

Comment

Take a salsa dancing class or an art class or a cooking class together.

Comment

Every now and then, Austin and I have dinner over Skype. I wear a dress and makeup, and he puts on a nice shirt and we have dinner. It's not exactly the dinner date I want, but it suffices

First met: June 2012
          Became Committed: June 04, 2012
          Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
          Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ams.201220 View Post
            Every now and then, Austin and I have dinner over Skype. I wear a dress and makeup, and he puts on a nice shirt and we have dinner. It's not exactly the dinner date I want, but it suffices
            Going off this, lots of couples make dinner "together". They both try out a new recipe and then eat it together over Skype.

Comment

Originally posted by ams.201220 View Post
              Just have to say - that is so cute. seriously!!

Comment

My SO and I like to do a date night at least once a week. We've done so many now that it's hard to think of everything we've come up with, but I remember that playing charades was one of the funniest dates we've had. We've also done the "ask a million questions" date before - as much as you think you know everything you could possibly know, sometimes you forget the little things, so this is good for that. We've gone "star gazing" together, both being space fanatics, and downloaded the program 'Planetarium' to do so. There's always the fun idea of going "travelling" together using Google earth or something similar. Sometimes we just like to sit and cuddle our pillows and chat - it doesn't always have to be planned to the T.

There's so many different things you can do, you just have to get a little creative to knock down that distance barrier - just have fun with it

Comment

Working...
                X