How I met the king of my heart💗

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I met the king of my heart💗

It was the winter of 2012 when I downloaded an app called "GoChat". My friend and I thought it was cool and enjoyed meeting people from different Countries. I remember adding this guy- little did I know he was going to change my whole life-, He began to chat with me right away , but half way through the convo he said he had to leave and left me his name on face book. I added him and we didn't talk after a couple months later. He began to like a few of my pics , and he would inbox me every time he came back from work. Eventually our inbox conversations lead us to skyping. after a few weeks later, he told me he wanted a relationship with me. I was quite astonished , since I thought the idea of dating someone across the continent was absurd! Therefor , I was very skeptical at first. But he was so sweet that the thought of making him sad made me a bit uneasy. So I agreed , now it's been a year and a half since we've been together. It was hard with my family constantly telling me to stop wasting my time. But I grew to love him so much so the thought of neglecting him never crossed my mind. We're planning to finally meet this summer after my graduation. I honestly can't wait ^.^

I am so happy for you guys!!! Be strong and if your gut feeling tells you he is the one, just wait for your meeting!!!! I know it*s hard to just wait that long - over a year to meet in person - I am in an LDR for 3 months (today!!!) and I just can*t wait to meet him in September ... you 2 are so brave to have waited that long, I mean I will be meeting him in one month and it is and it has been so hard for me not to have him close!!!! I never thought I could develop an LDR, but the bond with him is something that I feel over the phone and that can*t be explained, I guess it*s divine!!!!

Comment

Thank you , that means a lot ! And it was hard at first ... Mostly with my family. They only put us down. But they soon realized that we were serious. So they stopped , and awwwww, I'm happy that u guys can finally meet. I have like 6 months till I meet mine, but I'm sure he's worth it . He's worth the wait. & thanks again😊😊😊

Comment

Aw that's so sweet! A lot of parents seem to be hesitant about LDRs, mostly because they grew up without any way of being able to accomplish that. So while it's tough to have skeptical parents, try to be understanding, and maybe make it a motivation to show them that nowadays anything is possible!

Good luck! <3
        sigpic
        Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
        Our first LDR ~ August 2009
        Closed the distance ~ January 2011
        He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
        Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
        He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
        Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
        Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Thank you very much. And yes, they're starting to accept it now. I've been trying to get them to talk to each other. ��

Comment

Working...
          X