Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY BOOKED! I'll see her in 116 days!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY BOOKED! I'll see her in 116 days!!!

After months of planning, we finally got the flights booked!!! She will be coming here for the first time on the 8th of December and spend Christmas, new years and my birthday with me before leaving on the 17th of January, and we're both so excited!!! I haven't been this excited for anything for as long as I remember! We're both looking forward ti this so much! I'm sure many of you know the feeling. Wish us luck!

That is so exciting!! Congrats to you both, and hopefully these next couple of months fly by so she can be there with you SOON!

Comment

So happy for you guys
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Such exciting news! Hopefully the next 116 days goes quickly for you.

Comment

Yay that is great! If mine came and stayed that long I would never be able to let him leave. How wonderful that she will get to be there for Christmas and your bday.

Comment

How exciting... Dont forget to post a picture here during her trip

Comment

Originally posted by SeeRat View Post
              How exciting... Dont forget to post a picture here during her trip
              We won't! And we're planning to make a video documenting the trip too :P

Comment

So excited! First time really overseas, and seeing snow (since I was way young xD), first time kisses and cuddles We'll be meeting on our 13 month anniversary date too, and for the price of the tickets and the few amount of times will be able to visit, definitely had to make the most of my stay there. Still don't really believe it yet!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                Started Dating - 08.11.12
                First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                22 / 60

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyK View Post
                  So excited! First time really overseas, and seeing snow (since I was way young xD), first time kisses and cuddles We'll be meeting on our 13 month anniversary date too, and for the price of the tickets and the few amount of times will be able to visit, definitely had to make the most of my stay there. Still don't really believe it yet!
                  So happy for you
                  Video idea is great too

Comment

That's fanatic!! I get to see Stephen in December as well.
                    ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                    The Vow

Comment

Yay! That's so exciting!

Comment

Working...
                      X