so i'm back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i'm back again

Yea, switched one LDR for another (kinda, long story). If anyone remembers me, I did NOT in fact fall off the face of the earth. I went to COLLEGE! Where things get 10 times more complicated and time consuming.
    And, if anyone remembers me I'm actually sort of back with the first young man who I started out on here with, although-- we're taking things a bit differently than before, but unless anyone so desperately wants details, I won't go into it now. I really missed this community and everyone in it.
    -kneels down with flowers- take me back?
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Welcome back!

I misread your title as "so I'm black again" and thought, wow this I have to read

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

How did you guys get back??

Comment

Welcome back c:
        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
          How did you guys get back??
          We both kept in communications after deciding to be friends and a while after I got out of my last (horribly ending) relationship, we talked and realize we REALLY weren't over each other like we had planned to be so we decided to give it another shot, so-to-speak. We've met twice this summer and agreed communication was a serious problem last time.
          And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Working...
          X