Moved On - < 333

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved On - < 333

So I've finally moved on. Melissa and I broke up officially almost two months ago. I have someone new now
    that is great. She treats me way better then Melissa did and her and I have a lot more things in common which
    means we get a long better. I am having some trust issues that I'm trying to get under control after my last
    relationship.. she kind of messed me up a bit.. sigh.. I do still love her, but hey after almost a year who can
    blame me? I hate it. After yelling at me yesterday saying she didn't love me, never did, never will.. and she doesn't
    care about me.. never wants to be with me again, and regrets us even being together in the first place.. it hurt a lot
    but that's when i knew it was time to finally just let her go. Oh wellss - I moved on to something better <33. I like her a lot too.
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

I'm glad you're moving on from Melissa, but I am very worried when you say you still love her, and only say "I like her a lot too" about your new girlfriend. You also say that it is only yesterday that you realized you had to let Melissa go. I hope you are not using the new one as a rebound to get over Melissa. That would be unfair to her.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Working...
    X