No announcement yet.

How did your SO change your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure do love reading all of your stories guys..

I noticed that the most common thing we had was about the terrible past relationship we had before our SO.
    I don't want to compare the past and the present. But I think what we've all been through in the past made us the better person we are now.
    I'm not perfect, we all are, I screw up on my past and it makes me determine to be a better partner/girlfriend in my current relationship.
    We tend to say more about what our SO did to us, well yes this is what this topic is about. lol
    But what can we do for him/her?

Yes, I admit I do think sometimes I'm not worth it like I don't deserve him coz he does more than 101% effort on this relationship.
    But all I can do is love, show him I care, be there for him and make him happy which also makes me happy.
    I wanna do something special for him, I don't know how!haha

Comment

My SO made me realize the importance of honesty. His openness with me allowed me to become a more open human being as well. I have really terrible anxiety sometimes and his calm, reassuring nature has helped me tremendously with that. In meeting him I made a new bestfriend. There's hardly anything more life changing than that. I'm not going to say that he saved my life or that I was in a terrible place before I met him, because I wasn't and I'm pretty content about who I am as a person. My SO was into a lot of life threatening and tough illegal situations before I basically told him he had to choose me or that lifestyle. He always tells me if not for me he would most likely be dead by now, which I definitely agree with. We work for each other and balance each other out. We also bring out of each other what was already there so that in the process, we better each other.

Comment

Working...
      X