do i do it again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do i do it again...

so i havent really been on here in awhile since my long distance relationship ended...

so a quick bit of background. so im a 20 year old university student I've been in 2 relationships in the past both being long distance relationships. they where incredibly hard but i was determined to make them work but they came to an end. but that's not what i'm making this post about. so i meet a guy the other day and now we are getting really close and i think we could end up in a relationship but the thing is he lives about a 6 hour drive (no that far but still far enough) away and i just i dont know if another long distance relationship is something i should get myself into again...
    like i really like him but i just don't know if its the best idea....

Everyone and every relationship is different. I've only been in one LDR (this one), but I think each person in the relationship needs to realize what being in a LDR means and the possible difficulties that might arise. If one person is continuously shaky about it, it may not work. But really I think it comes down to how the couple works together. One LDR with someone might not work, but a LDR with someone else might!

Six hours isn't bad at all. I'd give anything to be just six hours from my SO.

Good luck to you!

Comment

There was a general thread about that a while ago: "Would you do it again?" and the general feeling was: no (only for my SO).

But do you really have a choice? Is it really so early on that you can 'stop' it?
      If you can.. Stop it. But after some point there is just no stopping it.

You are in university, this is the moment in your life to meet so many people and find one you like that is close to you.. (oke I know that it's easy to say something like that, it's just my opinion)

Comment

Working...
      X