really???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really???

Have not seen my SO in 2 years. He will be coming in Oct Im soooo excited. And the time he is here is same time Im expecting my ummmm aunt flo can you believe this lmao!!!!! anyway cant wait to see him =) Just wanted to say LDR takes commitment, patience and faith. =) Hope you are all doing great !

Hey congrats! I hope you guys have a fantastic time! Hopefully he is staying for more than a week and you can get some non-period time. :P
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Congrats! Definitely does take commitment, patience and faith. Hope you have an amazing time and I'm so sorry abut Aunt Flo! She always decides to visit when you don't want her to!

Comment

Aunt Flo had been around EVERY time my SO and I have had visits. And guess what? We are closing the distance in 7 days, after being separated for 8 months. Aunt Flo will OF COURSE be there the day we see each other again. Damn it!

Congratulations on the upcoming visit. Wish you a wonderful time together. Enjoy!!!

Comment

Happens every time Try these, you can buy them at Walmart... Softcups
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

congrats!! impressed about the time you didnt see each other bdw hopw we can find the strenght for it al, your an inspiratio

Comment

I just get an rx for birth control pills from my doctor and skip my period...maybe you could do this. Either way I am sure you willl have a wonderful time.

Comment

Is it just me but I don't actually mind the idea of having my period while seeing my SO. It's not going to stop me from getting busy and also thankfully I don't get mean or really moody. Congrats though! Have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by oxytocinbite View Post
                  Is it just me but I don't actually mind the idea of having my period while seeing my SO. It's not going to stop me from getting busy and also thankfully I don't get mean or really moody. Congrats though! Have a great time.
                  It wouldn't stop us either but since I only have one week with him every other month I would prefer for it to not be that week.
                  Last edited by srtd35; August 27, 2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

lololol yea he will be here nine days but who knows aunt flo is so unpredicable these days. =) thanks for all the replies !

Comment

Working...
                    X