amazed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazed

Just want to say Im amazed at some of the distances you guys have... different countries To me thats amazing. Good Luck to all of you. =)

Thank you. All distances are hard when they separate us from the ones we love. I know I'm amazed by some of the couples here with even longer distances than me and my love. We can all do this. Good luck to everyone too.

Comment

haha I don't think you can get much further than me and my SO! but I still feel so lucky. for me, I'm really amazed at people with big culture differences and who stick it out despite family/friends that aren't supportive, that must be so incredibly hard! I admire everyone's perseverance!

Comment

Thank you! My relationship is international but we've really been lucky with supportive friends and family, easy traveling, and no big culture clashes despite the language and cultural differences. I really respect the people that don't have some of these things.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

thank you (:

Comment

I second this post! And imagine how impossible this would be 30 years ago with no webcamming and little to no computers

Comment

Originally posted by kikidee View Post
              I second this post! And imagine how impossible this would be 30 years ago with no webcamming and little to no computers
              For me at least, I'd never even consider my international LDR if we couldn't speak freely or cheaply everyday. Even before broadband, it would have been impossible. I might only get to see my boyfriend a few times a year, but we're always in contact.

International LDR's aren't that bad, you just have to consider all the good things about them - travel, culture, language, interesting food & drink, etc. Yeah, there are plenty of negatives too, but you can't focus on those. Make it an adventure, and it's not too bad to handle
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you!! But that's why we have this forum, right? For being supportive! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X