My SO leaves for college in 2 hours =[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO leaves for college in 2 hours =[

She'll be back in a few days for her birthday but still, just doesn't feel like things will be the same. Why does college have to take 4 years to complete?! I wish She could sign up for like 4 online classes & 4 in person classes and have her attend them and have me complete the online classes to get everything done faster =/ I wish it was thath easy
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

You both seem strong enough to make it. I wish you luck!

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping so. How's the closed distance between you and your SO?

Comment

Well nothing's written in stone, you never know the distance may end again sooner than 4 years. At least there's visits and college breaks, right? And hey, be proud she's determined to go to college at all. Plenty people don't because it's hard so not only do you know she'll be strong enough to better her education, but it says something about how strong she'll be for your relationship.

Comment

Things are going rather well. We've adjusted to living together easily, and LUCKILY we work the same hours. It's great to have him home when I'm home unless he has a weekend duty. I miss my friends and family but I think it's because our apartment feels like home to me already. I really don't like Virginia beach but I already knew that to begin with. All in all I love living with him and having time with him whenever I want. I love not having to talk on the phone for hours! A few negatives but 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Comment

2 hours! What the heck are you doing on here then!

I know it will be hard, but good for her for thinking about her future.

Comment

That's fantastic.

Hare; yeah, she's solely moving for college, she's already taken classes over the summer so she's already 12 credits in so that's graduation 3 months early so it's a start. I'll hopefully be moving up with her in Spring or next fall. I want her to get adjusted to her new life and I just started a new job so I need to work my butt off and save my money like crazy. We've already been together 16 months.

Comment

I know what you mean with finishing school. I can't be with my SO until I graduate either =/ So 3 more years!

Comment

Paula: What gets you through that? I keep thinkng..4 YEARS..THAT'S A LONG F'IN TIME!!
                  One4Romance: My last day with her was Thursday, her parents are super strict and she procastrinated a lot of her moving stuff until last mintue so I didn't get to spend the weekend or early week with her.

I dont know but she's not like across the ocean or anything so I'm lucky in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by loveonspeedial View Post
                    Why does college have to take 4 years to complete?!
                    same question here lol I'll graduate in a year and then basically could close the distance but noooo college wants to keep me for another 4 years >_>

but hey Im sure you'll make it! You can still see each others maybe not daily, but maybe weekly or monthly? better than nothin

Comment

Working...
                    X