We Are Getting Back Together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Are Getting Back Together!

Just giving an update for you all. Me and my LDR SO are getting back again. He's still the same person but better. We had talk, a very long talk. Guess we've agreed to change and work on this relationship. Obviously we had a communication problem, after long walk to the therapists, discussing everything we decided we want this relationship. I'm happy and I know I could spend the rest of my life with this guy... So, finger crossed with the distance and every burden we will have to face! Thanks guys for all the support!
    Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
    Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
    Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
    Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Ohhh I'm happy to hear about that!!
    Best of luck to you guys, hope it all works out for you now

Comment

I am happy for you... Good luckk dear

Comment

Good for you!
        "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Yes thank you! We're still working on it though, It's not gonna be easy but I'm surprised about his willingness and how he really has tried to work on this. Yeah, he passed all the tests!
          Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
          Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
          Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
          Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

Good luck!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
            X