Six months, more like one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six months, more like one

My SO was back in the hospital on Friday. I hadn't heard from his since. Today we talked he has been placed on hospice and does not think he will make it through the week. So much for having six months.

Oh my gosh... Mandy, I am so so sorry, hun. *big hugs* My heart breaks for you both.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

*hugs* I am so sorry Mandy!

Comment

Oh, Mandy
        -hugs-
        I'm so sorry. You have all my support and my ears if you need them.

Comment

*Hugs* That's terrible, I have no words... we're all here for you.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm so sorry you two are going through this. Is there any possibility you could be there with him? If not, try and be strong for him, give him a reason to fight just a bit longer until you can.

Comment

Oh, Mandy... I'm so, so sorry. *big hugs* I really hope he pulls through this. You can message me anytime. I'm here for you, honey.

Comment

This is horrible. I'm so sorry. You should really try to see him somehow. If at all possible.

Comment

I am so sorry Mandy, I wish anything I could say would make it better. But you have all our support and I hope you will be able to work something out to go see him *big hugs*

Comment

Mandy I am so sorry hon! MY thoughts are with you...
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Im so sorry to hear that Is there no chance he might make it? I'll pray for you two! <3

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. BIG HUG** Hang in there sweety. mwah

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Comment

I am sorry to hear something like that. Keep your head up sweety!

Comment

Oh my goodness, that's terrible.. I'm so sorry for you guys. *big hugs*

Comment

Working...
                              X