No announcement yet.

Oh burn. Calling it off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a very mature decision. I really hope you can get together and get things worked out to your satisfaction.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Well, i don't know how convinced i am about him not lying. The fact is that he could easily have exchanged haywire computer to a model that worked. If my computer broke i would buy a new one and a cam because, to me, i can't be in a LDR and not be able to cam with my SO. I need to be able to see her and she needs to be able to see me.
      Also adoption requires a lot of legal papers so i have a hard time believing that there's no documentation stating her specific age.
      So to me it all seems a tad bit iffy.

Comment

As far as her age goes, there are legal papers stating her age, but it is a rough estimate on behalf of the government, as she was abandoned in China as a baby. He wasn't concerned about buying a new computer to get the web cam working because he doesn't want to be on web cam while he's trying to lose weight :P
        But I'm not convinced either.

Comment

I think he needs to prove that he is not some old guy otherwise how can you even trust him?
          And the whole losing weight is just an excuse, in my opinion.
          I am happy to hear that you are still not convinced cause i think this situation needs to be handled with a bit of caution.

Comment

Oh certainly. I'm not going to go flying down there and traipsing into his house, by any means. I don't really believe he will follow through with visiting, in any case, which will make the decision for me.
            And I just found a source that I trust to be accurate that says his dad IS 63. He never said that he wasn't, just that he wasn't sure but thought he was younger than that. Still, goes to show that the information I found previously was accurate in that respect, which in my mind ups the chance that it was accurate about everything else as well.

I guess I could always call his dad and ask :P His number is listed.

Comment

Yeah, you could do that. I guess that way you can be sure once and for all about his age =p
              Lol at you traipsing into his house.

Comment

WHO WANTS TO CALL HIS DAD AND PRETEND TO BE DOING A SURVEY?!
                Haha

Comment

Me!! I can totally do an "official survey voice"... or not xD

Comment

"Hello sir, I'm doing a survey on behalf of the town. Firstly, do you have any children? Uh huh... uh huh... And their ages? Uh huh... uh huh. THANKS *click*"

Comment

HAHAHA! That's not a bad idea...

Comment

Originally posted by HMA View Post
                        "Hello sir, I'm doing a survey on behalf of the town. Firstly, do you have any children? Uh huh... uh huh... And their ages? Uh huh... uh huh. THANKS *click*"
                        And also ask: "By the way, how old are you, sir? THAT OLD!! I KNEW HE WAS LYING...err, i mean.. *click*"

Comment

"#$@% ##@$%@%#$#@@#!3#%! UM. Thanks for your time."
                          Haha, I totally don't have the guts to do it. *sigh*
                          Plus, if he called me and asked if I phoned his dad and under false pretenses I would probably be like, "Err, I may... or may not... have phoned your father and pretended to be doing a survey." Because I'm a terrible liar!

Comment

It would be awesome to do but in the end probably not the smartest thing. :/
                            and if you can't lie then definitely not something that you should try.

Comment

Ha, yeah, a shame! It would solve it once and for all, but if it turned out that he is 26 I'd be in big doo-doo.

Comment

It seems efficient though!

Comment

Working...
                                X