Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you friends with your SO on Facebook/Twitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We both have FB and if you look at either one of our pages it is glaring obvious that we are in love. LOL It is mostly pics of us together or us and the kids so I don't worry when he adds a new "girl friend" bc she will be seeing how much he loves me. Do some girls care that a boy is in a relationship no but FB isn't going to stop that.

Do I get jealous when he is out with his friends that are girls and they are posting pictures of the fun they are having? Sure but just the same amount I get when his guy friends post how much fun they are having. I just want to be with him having fun and going out so I feel that twinge of jealousy that I wish I was there.

Comment

Me and my SO have each other on just about everything,even things we don't use like Twitter. But it's not because we HAVE to or because I made him or he made me,we just like to have each other on them. The good thing about FB is that he doesn't really use it other then to keep in contact with some family,friends and to keep up to date with his kids since they live with their respective mothers. We have our relationship status set to show we're engaged and the only rule of thumb we have is that we NEVER post about our relationship or any arguments we have. Anything having to do with us we keep off of FB to keep drama from happening or giving anyone any ideas.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

We met on Google Plus and we're friends on Facebook and Twitter. We both don't tweet a lot and we barely Facebook. But it helps both of us see each other's lives. I don't worry about his female friends and he doesn't worry about my male friends. Or even my ex husband.

Trust. You either have it or you don't.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

We are friends on FB, but he is rarely ever on his page. I post links to articles and silly pictures but we're not one of those couples that gush all over each other on social media. Except for on my birthday - then he is required to be sweet on my wall

I know people say it causes drama, but really, it's just Facebook. It's not real life.

Comment

We are friends on facebook and google plus. We both use it just for communication, we don't write statuses, share pics etc. Sometimes I wander why he has so many girls in his friendlist, but I never got jealous about it - what I understood from what he says, most of them are just his former classmates from high school, cousins etc. And most of my facebook friends are guys, so no need to be jealous about it We are also friends on Steam, which is necessary because we play games together all the time.

Comment

We're friends on FB and IG. I like it, there's no jealousy to be had. My SO doesn't really ever add anyone new and before we became friends on there, he hardly ever used social media at all. So I never would have any reason to question anything.

Met online: 1/30/11
              Met in person: 5/30/12
              Second visit: 9/12/12
              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

We're friends on FB, but he rarely ever gets on. In fact, I'm the one that uploads his pictures of Japan so his friends can see XD As far as he's concerned it's one less things he has to do.
                sigpic
                Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

We were friends on FB but not yet anymore since we've just started over things between us again. I think I like it more, FB caused so much drama between us, and now it's important for me and my SO to adapt and trust each other first. We already set up our status as in relationship just to tell people we're taken, that's it.
                  Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
                  Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
                  Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
                  Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

We are friends on FB, and that's really the only social network type site I'm on. He doesn't seem to active on it. It doesn't really have any effect on our relationship, though I might get a bit jealous when I see other people (female OR male) with him... but that's only because I want to have the joy of being with him too!

Comment

My SO and I aren't Facebook friends and I am the only one who has IG and Twitter. For the first time, I don't really feel the need to be Facebook friends or "Facebook Official". I trust him and he trusts me. We talked about adding one another and he wants to be Facebook official as well as friends but it really isn't all that important to be. I'd rather concentrate on our actual relationship rather than the virtual one.

Comment

Working...
                      X