PROGRESS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROGRESS!

So if anyone happened to keep track (if so cool, if not, no biggie) of what I've had to deal with my SO having an outrageous amount of heavy schoolwork that takes up nearly all of his time, you'll be happy to hear we've made a little progress from our last step.
    It used to be a couple texts here and there and it wasn't all that intimate and it still kept me really sad cause I just missed hearing from him.
    But we've settled on making really small phone calls to each other, like 5 minutes min-10 tops later in the evening. It's not enough to really distract him from his work, but it's so nice to hear his voice and catch up on how he's been doing.
    Also I took the advice from another forum and sent him a care package! I can't wait to see how he likes it!
    Things are looking up! ^_^
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Aw yay!! I'm so happy for the two of ya'll I hope things keep up! And he'll LOVE the care package. Let me know how it goes!!

Comment

Yay that's great news!! ^_^ I'm glad the forum was able to help you. ^_^ Good luck for the future, and fingers crossed this progress will continue! Keep us all posted! x

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Boo View Post
        Yay that's great news!! ^_^ I'm glad the forum was able to help you. ^_^ Good luck for the future, and fingers crossed this progress will continue! Keep us all posted! x
        Thanks! <3
        And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

I remember reading a about it. Glad to hear that y'all are finding ways around his busy schedule
          Things like that seem to make talking to your SO even more special <3
          sigpic
          Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
          Our first LDR ~ August 2009
          Closed the distance ~ January 2011
          He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
          Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
          He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
          Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
          Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment